20

FANT P.O.V

I could smell food, so I knew we were close to camp. As the camp came to a view, I saw Peter eating. He was giving me a glance (not a pleasing glance) then looked back at his food.

"Bout time you both show up," he said.

I shrugged it off and flashed him an innocent smile. Felix took some food and took a place in the log. I looked around and didn't see Andrea anywhere.

"Where's Andrea?"

"In her hut," Jupe answered, "Sleeping."

I nodded. "Too much for her too handle?"

Peter chuckled. "What can I say. I like my games..."

"Rough." I finished for him. "Yeah... I know."

"She's got to know the way of this island, Fantasia." Peter said, "If you didn't tell me to take it easy on her. It would have been much more fun."

"She's a girl Peter." I reasoned with him, "A princess for God sake."

"Yeah." He said with his leader tone all of a sudden. Just with one single word he could show that he was incharge. Hate that he got that control of me with just one word.

"That's right. She 'used to be' a princess," he said emphasizing the word 'used to be'. "But she's my lost girl now. So she better act like one. You know what's best for her, and it is listening to everything I say. Understand?"

I glared at him. Not wanting to back down, but I knew better. To not mess with Peter Pan in this state.

"Yes."

Was all I said before turning around and sitting across the log from him. Grabbed a plate and ate my dinner without looking at him or I'll be giving him a death glare all night.

When I was done, I went straight to my hut. Only to be hold by someone. I turned around and saw Hade holding me.

"Got a sec?" He asked.

I nodded, "Whats up?"

He shrugged, "Just miss hanging with you thats all."

I smiled, "Then should we go hunting tomorrow?"

He shook his head, "I was thinking that we could star gaze tonight. That is if you want to."

"You're kiddinh?" my smile got wider, "I'd love to! Come on!"

I grabbed his hand and ran to my second favourite spot in Neverland. The first one is strictly, me and Peter's only.

"Fantasia!!!" Hade yelled.

The little version of me giggled and started running faster. I was holding his dagger, not knowing that it was a dangerous object. I held it with both of my hands. One holding the handle and the othe on the silver shining part. Not knowing it was sharp. Come on people I was a toddler.

"Fantasia come back here!" He yelled louder, "I'm not joking! You could get hurt! Give me back my dagger!"

"No!" I giggled, "You have to catch me first."

Hade was drinking water when I sneakily took his dagger out of his pocket and out of the casing. He immediately throw his bottle and ran after me. But it's too late cause suddenly I felt a sting to my hand. I looked at my palm and saw blood running to my arm. I stopped and just stood there, looking at my arm.

"Fantasia?" Hade said standing next to me. "Fantasia are you alright?"

He held my shoulder and when he saw the blood, he streched his arm.