14

ADREANNA P.O.V

He told me to aim the target, what do you think I was doing all this time? I hold my urge to roll my eyes. Suddenly he came closer. He was to close but I don't want him to know that. It's only gonna provoke him to make fun of me again. He positioned my arm in the right way, then he told me to let go and that's what I did.

Swish~~

The arrow actually hit the target. Better yet it was a bullseye. I squealed and jumped around. And I didn't realize that I hug him. When I finally come to my senses, I let him go. I also took a few steps back.

"I'm sorry..." I said, "My action is a little bit unacceptable. I guess I'm just too happy..."

"That's fine..." he replied, "You did good. Keep it up."

I noticed that everyone were looking at us. Pan shot all of them a glare and they got back to their shooting. Then Pan walked over to Fant. Not gonna lie there was a sting to my heart, and I don't understand why.

We kept practicing till it's almost lunch time. I think almost 3 hours passed by, but hey the time stand still here in neverland remember?

"Okay everyone that's enough. You may stopped now," Pan said. "Caden and Andrea it's your turn too cook lunch. Everyone else please gather the arrows before you get back."

Everyone else answered with a 'Yes Pan!' but Caden just nodded with no emotion and he is not even saying a word.

"But I don't know how to cook..." I said like an innocent little girl. But I'm being honest. Living in the castle means everything was done for you. All I learn is how to brush my own hair, but even sometimes Regina did that for me.

"It's fine," Pan said, "Caden will teach you. He and Fant is the best cook we've got."

"I can go with her," Fant said.

"No," Pan said sternly all of a sudden, "You and I young lady. We need to have a little conversation."

"Fine..." she answered.

"Well then," Pan said, "Why are you still standing there? Off you go."

Caden headed to the camp and I followed him. While everyone else seems to follow Pan's order.

Then I saw Pan and Fant both disappear in green smoke. I still can't understand how they do that. Unless they have...

We arrived at the camp, and Caden walked straight to one of the hut. I followed him. When I think about it, I haven't know my way around the camp. There's a bunch of huts around the camp and I don't know whose is whose. That is why I'm second guessing myself to enter the hut Caden is in. I was afraid that it might be his.

He left the door open so I took a little peak. When I looked around, it was the pantry. So I breathed in relieved.

"What happened to you?" Caden asked suddenly.

"Nothing," I answered, "I thought this is your hut."

He just hummed and he took some spices and handed to me. I took them, then he took what looks like a chicken. He took out 2 of those. Also some potatoes.

"Go," he said while nodding to the exit.

I walked out with him behind me. He started cooking and I sat beside him.

"Need any help?" I asked.

"No," he replied, "I'll ask when I do."

There was a silent moment between us. Then out of the blue I asked, "You hate me don't you?"