04

ANDREA P.O.V

I woke up with a headache and my whole body aching. The last thing I remembered was a black figure pulling me out from the window. I had no idea how I got here and how I got unconscious. I was touching my forehead because of the headache when a voice startled me.

"You're awake?"

I immediately turned my head to that voice source. I saw a boy, a teenager I presume, but I couldn't be sure. Because he was in the dark so I couldn't see him well.

"Tell me," he said with a little danger tone laced through his voice. "Who are you? And how did you get here?"

I scoffed, "Excuse me. But shouldn't I be the one to ask that?"

"You're a fiesty one aren't you?" He chuckled, "Well... I ask you first so you're the one that must answer me first, isn't that right?"

I sighed, "My name is Andrea, Andrea Mills. Now it's your turn. Who are you may I ask?"

"No, no, darling." He said but his tone. It was like he's making fun of me. Like he was taking all this a joke, "You haven't answer my last question."

"Watch your tone, mister." I said with a serious tone, "I'm being serious."

"Aww. Why so serious? Don't you know how to have fun?"

"Well... first of, you have kidnapped me. Then put me inside this cage for no reason."

"Kidnapped you?!" He asked sounding surprised, "I didn't do such a thing. Why would I kidnapped a girl like you. I can see it from the first time I saw you. You're just a spoiled girl. It would clearly waste my time to kidnapped you."

I was taken back by his words. Why did it hurt? And how dare he talked to me that way. He didn't even know me. Regina wouldn't let him talked so low of me like that. Wait REGINA!

"Now what is it with your tone?" He asked back still in the same mocking tone. Now he's walking around but I still couldn't see his face because he was still avoiding the light, "Why does it sound so... how do I say it? Too much of an attitude? I guess..."

"I beg your pardon?"

"You're a royalty?"

"As a matter of facts. I am. Now answer my Goddămn question." I growled

"Woahh... Easy now your highness." He said while slowly stepping out to the light. I was right. He is just a teenage boy. He had blonde dirty hair, nice figure, tall and not a bad face. No not at all, in fact he's gorgeous. But the thing that really caught my eyes was his eyes. It were a beautiful pair of forest green eyes and I couldn't seem to looked away.

 It were a beautiful pair of forest green eyes and I couldn't seem to looked away

"I'm Peter. Peter Pan," Then he bowed. He was mocking me. "Your highness. Now would you please answer my question. How did a fine princess such as yourself found a way to my island?" He used a mocking tone but I can sense the demanding and bold tone as well. As if he was the ruler of this... wait island? I was in an island?!

"Island?" I asked, "Did you say this is an island?" He nodded. "I have no idea how I got here. All I remember is a black figure pulling me out of my window. Now please let me out. I need to get back! My aunt will be worried then everyone would be in danger. Pleaseeee!" I begged and started to pull the bamboo making the cage to move back and forth.

PETER P.O.V

She was shaking the cage. Good thing it was seal by magic. So there was no way she's getting out.

"Why is everyone in danger when your aunt is worried?" I asked curiously and also because I love making fun of her.

"Because you don't know her and what she's capable of." She answered. I laughed immediately and she glared at me. "Is it funny to you?"

"Yeah..." I said, "Who is this so terrifying aunt of yours?" I asked sarcastically.

"I'm positive that you ever heard about her." She said proudly, "The Evil Queen"

"Whatt?" I asked disbelieved and continue to laugh again, "You called her terrifying?"

"Why are you laughing? This is not a joke Mr. Pan! And I'm being serious."

I stopped my laugh immediately and grabbed the cage making her shocked. I gave her my coldest and most serious expression I could and stared at her right in the eyes. She looked scared and I smirk in my head.

"Well let me tell you something, love." I said with a dangerous tone, "Your aunt maybe 'The Evil Queen' but I'm Peter Pan.

And I am... much... worse"