07

ANDREA P.O.V
"As I said boys. From now on she will stay with us." Pan said and I freaked again.

"What?!" I shouted, "I told you I can't stay! My aunt would be furious!"

"And I told you..." Pan said again, "I don't give a..."

"Peter!" Someone shouted and cut Pan off, "Watch it!"

We all followed where the source of the voice. It was from a girl. Wait there's a girl here? I thought he only said the lost boy. Not girl.

Earlier I said that the boys were charming and now I was seeing a real life angel. She was breath taking. Her face show bravery, but gentle at the same time. Not being weird but she is just like that. She kinda reminds me of Regina.

"Sorry it just kinda slip," Pan said. Wow it really surprised me that he actually listened to her. And he didn't get mad when she called him 'Peter'. Who is she? Pan walked over to her, "Where have you been? Didn't I told you to get straight back?"

She glared at him, "You kidding me? You told me to make some arrows. Do you think it's an easy task? And you know well that I hate to do that."

Pan laughed and patted her head, "I know that and I also know that you'll get the job done. Now where is it?"

She handed him a bag which I assumed is filled with arrow, "Here."

"Thank you, love." He took the bag, "Hade could you put this in the inventory please."

Hade nodded and took the bag. He walked to one of the huts that I'm guessing is the inventory.

"Fant come here. You're just in time." Pan dragged the girl over to me.

"For what?" She said walking closer to me.

"Andrea meet my lost girl. Fantasia." He introduced her. "She was the one who found you. Fant meet Andrea. The girl you found."

"Hey," She said and then eyeing me from top to bottom. I could sense that she didn't trust me. "Call me Fant." She continued.

I was still looking at her. Trying to proceed if she was real or not. Even her voice sounded like Regina, holds dignity and showed that she was incharge. Now I'm questioning who was really in charge. Pan or Fant?

Pan cleared his throat, "Aren't you gonna answer her?"

I was brought back to reality, then I also cleared my throat. "Uhmm... Yes. Uh... I'm Andrea. Call me whatever you want and thank you for saving me."

She nodded.

"Now shall we begin the celebration?" Pan asked while clasping his hand together.

Everyone cheered except Fant. She stood and still eyeing me. I on the other hand didn't understand a thing.

"Celebration?" I asked, "Is there any special occasion?"

"Of course there is," Pan said happily, "To welcome you."

"What?" I asked.

But he ignored it and started to play his flute. I heard the most beautiful tune in my ears and I just couldn't help to dance. The lost boys started to dance wildly around the campfire and I joined them. Just like magic. It was like I was spelled to dance. But I saw that Fant didn't dance, she sat on a log and still watching me like a hawk. I would have cared, if I wasn't to busy having too much fun.

FANTASIA P.O.V
I didn't join the celebration, because I wanted to watch Andrea. Still couldn't trust her. Call me paranoid but I just can't. I can't let her hurt my family, that is why I was watching her. But she was dancing, and only a certain people could heard Peter's flute. Only the lost one could heard it. If she could hear it, that means she's lost. But she still could pretend she heard it...

"Fant," said Peter and he put his hand on my shoulder. His call got me back to reality. "Why aren't you dancing. Usually you're the first one to jumped around."

I shook my head, "Nah... just not in the mood."

He sighed and sat beside me, "I know why. You still can't trust her, can you?" I chuckled and shook my head. "May I ask why?"

I stretched my arm, "I don't know. I trusted the person that brought me into this world. Who is that called again? A mother? A mother that left me in front of a stranger's door without an explanation. I trusted my grandma and she left me with this horrible man that she called her son and his daughter. I trusted them, then looked what they did to me. I trusted Wendy, but looked what you did to her. I couldn't see her again because of you. It's not that I don't trust her Peter. I just don't want to get my hopes up. Cause I just don't want myself, the lost boys and you getting hurt again. We've been hurt enough Peter. Get the picture?"

He sighed again and patted my head, "I do and I know, love. I know. But just try okay."

I looked at him suspiciously. He was different. Maybe because she was the first girl after Wendy, so I just shrugged it. Suddenly I felt someone was pulling me up.

"Come on, sunshine." Peter said cheerfully, "Let's dance. Stop thinking about it." He said and began to twirl me around. I laughed and joined him. We joined the lost boy and dance till morning.