18

ANDREA P.O.V

I slammed my door shut, without any intention. I was breathing heavily, trying to push the anger out of me. But... it's not just anger that I feel. Sadness was slowly creeping it's way to my heart. I pulled my legs to my chest and tears were slowly rolling down my cheeks. Anger starting to filled me up again, why am I feeling like this? Why was seeing them together brought this much emotion to me?

Suddenly there was a knock on my door. I didn't responded to it.

"Andrea it's me."

That voice... it belongs to Pan...

"What do you want?" I asked harsly.

"You okay?" He asked from the other side of the door.

"Why do you care?"

He scoffed, "For starters, I was just being nice. Second, if that's the attitude that I'll get everytime I'm being nice to you then just forget about me being nice."

PAN P.O.V

"Why do you care?"

Is she really saying that to me right now? I was being nice... and she just stepped all over me? I scoffed, "For starters, I was just being nice. Second, if that's the attitude that I'll get everytime I'm being nice to you then just forget about me being nice."

She opened the door, I caught her wiping away her tear. Suddenly my eyes went soft. "Why are you crying?"

"I don't know damn why Pan!" She said with a harsh tone, "I also hate myself for crying for no reason!"

I wanted to comfort her but that'll just wreck my whole image. She can't talk to me like that, I must show her who's incharge. She needs to respect me. But I just... The words that I should be saying is caught up in my throats.

"Hear me out young lady," I said, "I will not let you talk to me in that tone you hear me? Now get a grip and head to bed. Because you got a big day ahead of you tommorow."

I walked out of her hut and slammed her door shut. When I was on the other side, I just stood there. Why am I starting to regret yelling at her?

"You okay?" I heard someone said. It was Felix.

I quickly shook my head, "Yeah, I'm fine."

I walked over to Felix who was currently sitting in the log across the fire. I took a deep breathe and let it out.

"How is the boy?" Felix asked.

"Soon..." I answered, "Soon we'll got him."

"And Adreanna?"

I smirked, "Tomorrow will definitely be a day for her to remember."

~~~

I bang the club in Andrea's room, and she jolted right up.

"MORNING PRINCESS!" I said cheerfully.

She glared at me instantly, "Is the club really necessary?"

"No," I answered, "But it sure makes it a hell lot more fun. Okay get up! Fresh up! And let's go have fun."

I smiled at her, and I could sense her a little bit scared. Ooohohoho this is gonna be fun.

ANDREANNA P.O.V

He's literally a walking, breathing, frustrating nightmare. Literally the worst. I was panting on a log because all the things he made me do today. Trying to catch every breath that I can before he dragged me to his stupid games again. It was totally unspeakable. He said that it's a part of the trial for the latecomer being a lost one.

"You okay?" Said someone with a silk like tone. "Here... drink this."

I looked up to see Fant holding up a bottle, I took it out of her hand and drank all it all at once. She sat beside me and I wiped my mouth.

"You must be exhausted," she said and I scoffed, "Peter sure likes his games. Even I couldn't do anything about it."

"Did he really do it to everyone?" I asked still trying to catch my breath.

She chuckled, "Yeah... almost every lost boys were unconscious for a day. Couple even lost their lives."

Someone died?! Because of his stupid games!? Oh My God, how maniac is he?

"Don't worry. The ones that were dead were weak anyway. They won't survive a year here." She smiled at me assuringly. Due to the fact that she smile, I knew that she is as maniac as he is. "But because for a fact that you're a girl, he didn't really go that hard on you."

I totally couldn't believe she just said that.

"Not that hard!?" I snapped at her without intention because I was so tired. "You think that this is not that hard? Did you experience it yourself? Did you even given this type of trial!? Being you're his 'sunshine'."

"Andreanna," she said her tone laced with power and I know not to mess with her that time. Why must I yelled. "I knew that you're tired right now so it's easily for you to snapped. But let me tell you this, everything that Peter did is for your own good and your own safety."

What? With me dying is helping me?

"This is not your castle, darling." She continued, "Your precious mother won't be here to save you if you got kidnapped by pirates. Even Peter can't save you everytime, you only have yourself for protection. Keep that in your mind."

"I didn't even asked to be here," I said, "If it's too much of a burden too save me in the future then just send me home. Why take the risk if you can prevent it to happen in the first place."

"Oh and that's where your wrong, princess." she said, "You did ask to be here. In fact, you've been destined to be here since the very beginning Andreanna."

With that, she walked away. Leaving me speechless. I asked to be here? I was destined to be here since the very beginning. What was it suppose to mean? I kept thinking about it, running all the possibilities in my head till someone's voice break my thoughts.

"TIMES UP LOST GIRL! Time for a new game!"

A/N
OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAAAAYYYY
OH MY GOD!!!
HELLO HELOOO!!!
I'M SUPER BEYOND OUT OF THIS WORLD GRATEFUL AND THANKING YOU GUYZ FOR THE 1K READS!
HONESTLY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR IT, BUT SINCE IT TOOK SO LONG THAT I EVENTUALLY ALMOST GIVE UP. BUT NOW IT HAS REACH 1K! AAAH!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! I WILL DO THE BEST I CAN TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN!!💙💙
~msdreamer_s101