08

ANDREA P.O.V
I woke up because of the sound of the banging clubs. It was so loud that I had to cover both of my ears. I rubbed my eyes and opened them slowly. I looked around and realized that I was sleeping on the log still in my gown, near the fire. Everyone was starting to gathered and Hade was cooking on the fire.

"Morning princess," Pan said cheerfully.

"What happened?" I asked.

"What?" He asked me back.

"What did you do to me?" I growled.

"What?" He asked again with a disbelief expression on his face, "What do you I think I did?! I did nothing to you."

I looked down.

He stood up, "You should really think about that attitude of yours! I hate it when people accuse me to something I didn't do."

He walked away with an angered expression on his face. Was my attitude that bad? Well you couldn't blame me right? I mean I was raised by the evil queen and I never actually talked to anyone before. But my grandpa did say that I was such a sweetheart. Maybe he was saying that just because he was my grandpa. How I missed him.

Pan walked to one of a hut and knocked the door. Then, he walked in. Who's hut was that? If it was his, he wouldn't have to knock right?

"Yo princess," the guy name Hade called me, "Want some breakfast?"

I would be angry because he called me with no respect, but I was too hungry. So I took the plate that he was giving me and eat it immediately. I remembered that I didn't eat anything yesterday night.

"You haven't taste bacon before?" Lex asked.

"Do all princess eat like that?" Zapp asked, "Kaein?"

Kaein shrugged, "Guessing she's just hungry. Leave her alone will you all?"

"Slow down princess," Jupe tell me cutely.

I was embarrassed so my face redden. "Is it that bad?"

"Yup," all the lost boy said in unison. Even Caden did and nodded.

"Worst," Dayn said.

"Terrible," Lex said.

I slowed my eating pace. I haven't been this hungry before. What is happening to me? I even have experience no eating for two days because I was mad at Regina. Why was I so hungry now?

"Better?" I asked and they all nodded.

FANTASIA P.O.V
I heard a knock on my door.

"Fant you up?" Peter asked from the other side of the door.

"I'm up," I said.

"Can I come in?" He asked again.

"Sure."

He walked in and greeted me with a smile, "Morning sunshine."

"Morning King of Neverland." I said while rolling my eyes.

He chuckled, "So... Do you mind to lend a few clothes to the new girl? With her outfit it should be really hard to join in our games right?"

I chuckled, "Sure." I got up and went into my dresser. I took out some clothes and gave it to Peter.

"Thanks, love."

"So what do you have in mind for the new girl?" I asked with a mischievous smile on my face.

"What's with your smile?" He asked me back with a grinned on his face, "I haven't seen it in a while."

I shrugged, "Just excited for a new girl. I want to see what she's capable of. But Peter just promised me one thing."

"And that is?"

"Remember she will be one of us. I know you want to test her. But she's a girl. Don't take things... how do I say it? Just tone it down alright. Don't let her get hurt too much."

"Wow for someone who didn't trust her yesterday. You actually cared for her?"

I shrugged, "You know me. I can't see anyone get hurt."

He patted my head, "Come on let's go out. Breakfast is ready."

I nodded and got out from my hut with Peter following me behind.

"Morning everyone," I greeted nicely. They all smiled at me,

"Morning Fant." They said in unison except Andrea. I was gonna do what Peter asked me to. I'm going to give her a chance.

"Morning Andrea," I said sweetly and sat beside her. "How come you don't reply my greeting?"

She was shock and choked on her food. So she cough a little bit. I got a cup of water, "Shoot, you alright?" I said while giving her the water.

She nodded, "Sorry, just surprised thats all."

"She put too much focus on her food." Zapp said.

"We did tell you to eat your food slowly princess," Lex said.

"I was shock that she appeared behind me and suddenly talked." She replied.

I chuckled, "Yeah... my bet. It was my fault you guys. Sorry Andrea."

"It's fine." She said.

"Princess," Peter called her, "Here you go."

She turned around to face Peter, "What?"

"It's your clothes. You can't join the fun wearing that," He said, "Take it. I am not going to hold it forever."

"Thanks," she said.

"You can change after you finish your breakfast." Peter said again. He walked over to the food and grabbed a plate. "Fant will show you where to freshen up."

I nodded, "So how did you sleep yesterday Andrea?" I asked.

"I slept surprisingly well actually. Even when it was on the log"

"What?" I asked, "You slept out here? Peter?"

Suddenly a hand handed me a plate. Giving me a little bit of a shocked because it was so close to my face.

"Eat Fantasia." It was Peter.

I grabbed the plate from his hand. I forgot that I haven't took any food. "Thanks."

He took another plate and filled it with food again. This time he ate it.

"How 'bout you lass?" Asked Zapp that was sitting beside me. "Have a good sleep?"

"I did," I answered. "Wait I forgot. Why did Andrea sleep out here Peter?"