Chapter 10

Not exactly sure what position would take each of them, Tethys decided to visit the seasons. Of course, Lelantos and his daughter Aura came, basically, because they had nothing else to do. Not that Tethys minded.

What Tethys didn't expect to find, not even in her most wild and odd dreams, was looking at the seasons fighting against each other. Sure, the cousins never seemed to see eye-to-eye, but they never disagreed this much!

Khione vs Geiryopa. Kore vs Ayola.

Winter vs Autumn. Spring vs Summer.

Even Aura was confused by the show she was looking at. Usually it was Khione and Geiryopa who disagreed with Kore and Ayola.

"Um, no offense Lady Tethys... But have we arrived to the right place?" She wondered, being respectful above all. Lelantos was standing with his mouth open, Tethys only could guess why he was like that.

"We are in the right place, Aura, of that I have no doubt... I do, however, doubt that we had arrived in a good time to discuss our situation..." Tethys admitted, looking at the battle that was happening before her own eyes.

Khione was fighting with Geiryopa. Two powerful seasons, the decay of the world and the death of the world. It seemed appropriate that they would fight each other. Khione, more experienced than Geiryopa, handled her blade shield like an expert, almost leaving no room to maneuver. Geiryopa, however, wasn't left behind, as she moved her own Scythe with excellence and grace, but she seemed as deadly, as Khione did have some proof of its power around her arms.

Kore was left fighting Ayola. It was weird to see two calm and normally teenager seasons like them with weapons and trying to look all rough and tough. It was pretty obvious that none of them knew what they were doing, but at least Kore was the one attacking. Ayola's katana was all the protection she had and she was using it as shield, trying not to hurt her. Neither of these seasons were having fun or even enjoying this, like their counterparts, but were trying to stand their ground.

"What should we do, then?" Aura asked, not wanting to stay in the sidelines, doing absolutely nothing. Lelantos had to held his daughter firm, so that she wouldn't jump into action. "We just can't let them keep fighting each other!"

"I believe they already chose their sides, dear..." Her father replied, looking at the battle. It was well known that Khione hated the Olympians, so the questions about how she convinced Kore to follow her into this madness still remained.

"This is what I feared..." The group, minus the season, heard the newcomer's voice and were surprised not to find it earlier.

"Persephone..." Tethys greeted her, her voice slightly covered in awe. "Please, tell me you did not allowed this..."

"You know me-or know my entity-better than anyone, Tethys..." Persephone argued with her, frowning softly. "Khione came looking for me, but I guess I was too late finding them..."

"You aren't able to stop this...?" Tethys questioned Persephone, who simply stared at the battle, longingly. "Then, someone help us all..."

Khione charged fiercely, using her blade shield to batter, before summoning another one, to block the strike of Geiropya's scythe. Khione stuck her foot out, hooking it around Geiropya's ankle, causing the Goddess of the Autumn to trip and fall.

"Why are you here, Tethys?" Persephone murmured sadly. Kore, her daughter with Zephyrus, was fighting against her cousins..Persephone's heart sank.

"To start a peace corps. Aid those caught in the crossfire. Neutral." Tethys replied, trusting Persephone.

~oOo~ ~oOo~

Nyx was curious on why Erebus had pulled Ouranos aside.

They had returned from giving birth to the triplets-yes, triplets! One from each and one born from pure energy! Ananke was ecstatic like a kid in a candy store, as she was spoiling the kids with hugs and words and, well, treating them like babies, though they wouldn't stay like that much longer. Nyx believed that they loved Ananke's attention and that's why they stayed like that. After all, Primordial children grew up much faster than mortal ones.