Prologue Part 3

"OMG!  You're so much prettier in real life!  And that's saying something."

"What?  No, I may be like, beautiful but like, you two are like, soooo much like, prettier!"

"Whhattt?  Noooo.  Isn't she prettier in real life Bubble?"

"Yup!  I always thought your face was photoshopped since it was so pretty, but surprisingly it's not!  No wonder you're the Ultimate Fashionista!"

Noticing a rather loud group of girls not too far away,  I decided to go say hi.

"Um he-"

"O. M. G! YOUR EYES ARE LIKE, SO PRETTY!!! So much better than my like, red spooky looking eyes." A red-haired girl kept admiring my figure, a pure look of fascination in her eyes. "Ooh! You're like, so cute!  Those eyes though!  You could like totally be a  fashionista!  But leave that job to me sweetie."

"You're a fashionista?"

"Yup!  I'm Match Woodsicle, Ultimate Fashionista!"  No denying she was a fashionista, her face was absolutely gorgeous.  Her skin was smooth and her lashes were long and beautiful.  There also appeared to be no makeup on her face.  Of course someone like her would want to show off their natural beauty.  "These are my like, besties!  Introduce yourselves girls!"

A pink-haired girl that was around the same height of Match stepped up. "Hey! I'm Pencil Lead, Ultimate Writer! Hope to get along with you!" Much like Match, she had a very pretty face. Nowhere near Match's complexion, but still very pretty. "Bubble, wanna go?"

"Ok!  Nice to meet you!  I'm Bubble Soap, Ultimate Magician!"  The blue-haired girl spoke, a weird but rather cute accent coating her words. 

"A magician?!  Cool!  What can you do?"

"Well, a lot of things!  I can pull rabbits out of my hat, know what card you picked, and make people disappea-  Nope!  Just kidding!  All of that stuff is so cliché.  What I can actually do I pretty incredible!  I've been known for being able to accurately tell the future, read with my eyes closed, and just completely confuse people!"

"....That doesn't sound like magician type of stuff..."

"It's magic!  Magic is real, I will prove everyone here!  It chose me as a vessel, and I will use that magic to entertain!"

I continued to watch Bubble childishly ramble on about magic and its entertaining existence.  Stepping back slowly, I found myself in contact with another person.

"Ah!  I'm sorry!  I didn't mean to bump into you like that!"  A tall, pale girl with a long and tight ponytail apologetically bowed.

"Oh, it's ok!  That was completely my fault.  I should have watched where I was going."

The gray-haired girl plastered a small smile on her face, putting her hand out for me to shake. "I'm Needle Stitch, Ultimate Seamstress.  I look forward to get along with you!"  I took her hand and shook it, but disrupted by a loud voice.

"HEY NEEDY-"

"DON'T CALL ME NEEDY!!!"  Swiftly,  Needle's hand came in contact with a small boy's cheek, which resulted in a loud and painful sounding smack echoing throughout the gym.