Chapter 1a: Regretful Disapproval Of My Self Image

"Oh, I forgot to give these to you!" MonoSpeaker got out of the podium he was speaking on and walked over to some students, handing out something with an arm he somehow extended.  "These are your Student Handbooks!  They contain some school rules.  If you refuse to get one from me, there's a high possibility that you may break a rule, which could result in an....accident.  Please, everyone, take one!" I hesitantly took a handbook from MonoSpeaker. Immediately, the screen displayed my name in the center. 'Welcome to Leafy Greens', the Ultimate Lucky Student's, handbook!'

The screen went from white to pink, a list of rules appearing on the screen. 

Rule 1: Students may not leave school campus grounds.

Rule 2: Nighttime is from 10pm to 7 am.  Some areas are strictly prohibited during this time.

Rule 3: You are not allowed to sleep anywhere in the school except for the dormitories.

Rule 4:  You're free to explore any room in the academy.

Rule 5: Violence against the headmaster or their property is strictly prohibited.

Rule 6: The headmaster cannot harm any students unless they've broken any of these rules. The headmaster must also immediately attend to any hurt students.

Rule 7: If you are to kill one of your classmates, you will be considered a 'blackened' and you may graduate unless you get found out.

Rule 8: The headmaster may add rules whenever they desire.

I sighed rubbing my temples in frustration. Are we really going to have to go through this?  Out of the corner of my eye I saw Pin look at the handbook as if she was on the verge of tears.

"Aww, is Ms. Spike feeling sad? You mad that the little encouraging speech you gave just lead to...what's the word...despair?" MonoSpeaker continues to tease the almost emotionless looking Pin.

"I won't lose to you."

"Psh, I doubt that! The chances of you beating me are like Needle's boobs, nonexistent!"

"Hey!!!"

"No, I'm...we are going to defeat you." Pin confidently stated.

"I would wish you the best of luck, but nah, luck won't help you in this situation! Upupupupu!" MonoSpeaker laughed before disappearing into thin air.

All eyes were focused on the red-faced Pin, her body shaking in anger. "Sh, Pin, it's ok." Coiny comforted, rubbing Pin's back in attempt to soothe her anger.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm just mad, not only at that speaker, but at myself. I'm a leader, I'm supposed to lead people to victory and help anyone in need, but I feel completely hopeless. I don't know what to do, I don't know how to help. I'm sorry everyone...". Pin looked down in distraught.

"Pin, there's no need to be sorry.  This isn't your fault.  We're Ultimates!  We're all smart and talented people.  I'm sure we'll find a way out!  You just need to have a little more hope!  I believe we can all make it out here together, you just need to believe in yourself to help us out.  You're the Ultimate Leader!  Under your control, we'll all be able to leave this place safely!"  Coiny confidently spoke, a smile appearing on his face.