Chapter 1i: Class Trial End

Icy: "Huh?"

Leafy: "It's definitely you! It has to be you!"

Icy: "...."

Leafy: "....are you going to say anything??"

Icy: "...are you being serious Leafy?!"

Leafy: "Of course I'm being serious!! Well, what is it then Icy? Did you kill him?"

Icy: "Of course I didn't kill him you idiot!!"

Idiot?!?

Leafy: "Everything points to you Icy, whether you like it or not."

Icy: "Okay, how then? How're you so sure?! You don't even have a talent! How could someone like you doubt someone like me, a person with actual talent! Ultimate Lucky Student?! Seriously?!"

Leafy: "Oh you're just mad 'cause I'm right huh? You're the murderer because it was only you and I there when Firey threw that chair at the metal plates. I'm not on the suspect list we discussed earlier, but you are! And we already ruled Firey out."

Icy: "How're you gonna prove I'm the murderer just based off that huh? What if you're wrong and we all die?!"

Leafy: "I'm not wrong Icy."

TB: "There's no one else out of the suspect list who seems as suspicious as you Icy.."

Icy: "You guys are basing this on half-assed accusations and assumptions! Seriously?! I'm the murderer because I saw Firey throw some stupid chair?! What are you guys on?! What about Pen?! He literally had free access! He and Eraser were alone leading up to his death!"

Pen: "Are you serious?!"

Icy: "I'm 100% serious!!!"

Coiny: "Woah Icy, relax a bit will ya?"

Icy: "I'm getting accused of being a murderer! How can I relax you dumb-witted accountant!"

Coiny: "dumb-witted accountant?! I'm not an accountant, I'm an investor!!"

Icy: "Whatever!! Point stands that you can't conclude I'm the murderer based off what you said! Give me one more good reason as to how I'm the murderer!"

Leafy: "I...um."

Icy: "Come on Leafy! Oh what's that? You can't come up with anything??"

Leafy: "No..there's nothing else I can come up with.."

Firey: "What about the fact that you hated me?!"

Icy: "What?"

Firey: "You hate me for no reason! You hated me even before the trial, so it makes sense you'd frame me of all people!"

Icy: "Are you stupid?! Why would I frame someone I hate?! Do you seriously think I'd do something so obvious?!"

TB: "....yes, you would. And you did. You framed Firey, but I don't think you framed him because you hate him, but rather because, for you, he's the easiest to frame out of all of us."

Icy: "What? Okay, so, I framed him because he's the easiest to frame? Doesn't that mean anyone could've framed him, you nerd?!"

GB:" Hey, don't call TB a nerd!"

Icy: "You're also a nerd, nerd!!"

Blocky: "Icy's face is getting so red. She looks kinda scary like this..."

TB: "Uhhh, whatever. But I didn't say he was the easiest to frame for everyone, I said specifically for you. You can back me up on this, right Leafy?"

Leafy: "Yeah, I explained this earlier, but because you were the only other person besides me to see Firey throw the chair! You were the one who accused him in the first place purely because he was "strong" when he, in reality, wasn't. That's why you splattered blood on the dumbbell huh? Only you could frame Firey and connect it to him being strong. But you didn't realize that him throwing the chair was just for show, huh? Your plans got foiled as soon as we figured out that Firey is weak."

Firey: "hey!-"

Icy: "But.."

Leafy: "who else could it be then Icy? Tell me. Come on Icy, spit it out!!"

Icy: "Pen obviously! That lying bastard is way too suspicious!"

Pen: "Shut up! There's no way it could've been me! It's obviously you since you're the only person who could've framed Firey based off his strength. Just admit it already you...you...ugly, stupid murderer!"

Icy: "It's not me! It's not me! It's not me!"

Leafy: " It is you! And I'm going to explain exactly why it was you!"

Closing Argument BEGIN

Leafy: "It was a little before nighttime when the idea first came to the blackened. As they were hanging out in the cafeteria, they overheard Pen and Eraser discussing plans about working out in the weight room at 11pm. That's when the idea came to them.

The blackened saw Firey leave at 9:50pm 10 minutes before nighttime. Everyone else in the cafeteria left at 9:55pm, and that's when the blackened went into the cafeteria and quickly grabbed a knife. However, it was obvious that a knife was missing due to the gap between two of the knives. With only 5 minutes left until nighttime, the murderer sprawled out all the knives on the kitchen counter so it wouldn't look like a knife went missing.

I'm not sure what the murderer did while Pen and Eraser were working out, but they probably hid or eavesdropped. The murderer is pretty small, so it wouldn't have been hard for them. When Pen left, their plan sprung to action. The blackened stabbed Eraser with the kitchen knife. Then, the blackened spread some of Eraser's blood onto a dumbbell in order to frame Firey. 

What the blackened failed to realize is that only they could've framed Firey based off his strength, which is what led to them getting found out.

The blackened is you Ice Cube Frost, Ultimate Ice Skater!!"

COMPLETE! TRIAL END

———————————

Authors note: it's been a while u guys LOL SORRY 😭😭😭😭 almost two years since I updated. I wanted to make this chapter longer but I have a job interview in like an hour. Wish me luck u guys!! I'll try to update the next part after my job interview, but no promises...😅😅😅 it won't take another two years for me to update though you guys I promise lol

Also I was thinking about making a new account just cuz I'm tired of this one tbh. I'll still keep this story on this account tho. I'll link the account if I decide i want to make it

(P.S didnt proof read sorry for spelling mistakes)