Prologue End

After saying my goodbyes to Firey, I headed towards an icy blue-haired girl. "Hello! I'm Leafy! Would you mind introducing yourself?" Instead of an introduction, I got a loud yelp.

"Hey!! Why'd you do that?" The girl in the oversized sweater asked, her furious, but sweet sounding voice piercing me with utter rage.

"Ah, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!

"I want revenge..."

"Um...you can flick my forehead-" I felt a slight thud against my forehead as soon as those words left my mouth.

"Better. Also, I'm Ice Cube Frost, or Icy.  I'm the Ultimate Ice Skater.  Nice to meet you, or whatever."  Icy's cold and nonchalant voice sent chills down my spine.  Even though she was petite and cute, I sensed something off putting about her.  "Am I scaring you...?  I'm sorry."  Icy apologized with her cold voice, but it sounded  genuinely sincere.  "You can have your revenge if you want.  You can flick my forehead.  Go ahead." 

"No, it's ok."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

Icy gave me a frown before shrugging it off.  "Don't seem like much of an ice skater do I?"

"No not really."

"Heh, get that a lot.  Well, I am.  I may be small, but that doesn't mean I don't kick butt out of the field-er, ice.  I've been called amazing by professional athletes and even professional ice skaters, and I've even competed in the Olympics and have gotten some gold metals.  I know you've been asking everyone about their talents, so there you go." 

"Oh, thank you!  That's also really amazing!"  Icy's pale face turned a light pink as she nervously twirled her hair. 

"T-thank you.  I still can't get over people complementing me."

"No problem!  Hey, I'm gonna go meet a couple more people, if that's ok with you."

Icy nodded.  "Go ahead."

I waved goodbye to Icy and went towards a black-haired male. "Hello! I'm-"

"You don't gotta introduce yourself to everyone after we've all heard it Leafy! Wanna know who I am? Hmmmmmm...I'm Rocky! Rocky Gravel! I'm the Ultimate Sculptor! Is it cool? Please tell me it's cool!" Rocky looked up at me, his expression one of a child begging for a toy, his short height not helping my resistance to pick him up and squeeze him.

"Yeah, sculpting is cool. You can make a lot of cool stuff with if."

"Yay!! I love you Leafy!!" Rocky exclaimed with his child-like voice, hugging my arm! "Let's me friends! I wanna be friends! But I might v-" Rocky was interrupted by a loud splashing sound. On the floor was a thick murky-green liquid with chunks that varied from yellow to orange. I gagged at the sight, but immediately ran over to the short male.

"Rocky!!! Are you ok?!" A crowd of people surrounded the sight, words like "are you sick?" or "are you feeling alright?" spread across the room.

"I'm fine friends! Don't worry! Rocky is strong and fierce! A little vomit won't put me down! Plus, I'm used to it, so let's just smile and laugh!" Rocky exclaimed while rubbing the vomit off his lips. He gave everyone an innocent smile, running over to me and hugging me once more. "Can we still be friends Leafy? I might vomit a lot, but I still wanna be your friend!"

"Yeah, of course we can be friends!"

"Yay!! Oh look, more friends are coming over-"

"ROCKY!!!" Golfball, along with an unfamiliar face came over to us. "Are you ok Rocky? Are you sick? Do you have an illness?"

"Nope! Just an STD is all!"

"WHAT?!?!"

"I'm kidding friend GB!! I throw up out of nervousness. I was nervous that Leafy wouldn't want to be my friend, but she does! Yay! Happy news happy news!"

Golfball sighed out of relief. "It won't happen again, right Rocky?"

"As long as I don't get nervous there's nothing to fear! Oh, did Leafy meet friend TB? I didn't see her talk with you. Say hi friend TB!"

A bright-blonde haired male put his attention towards me, a greeting smile plastering across his face. "I believe we haven't met yet.  I'm Tennis Ball Felt, Ultimate Tennis Player, but feel free to  call me TB."

"A tennis player?  That's awesome!  I wanna see you play tennis one d-"

"Helloooo fellow Ultimates!" 

What?

Turning to the front of the gym, a black and white...speaker, or device of some sorts popped out.  "Hello hello hello! It's nice seeing new faces! Welcome to Hope's Peak! I'm MonoSpeaker, your headmaster!"

"Headmaster?" I heard GB ask.

"Yup yup yup! You heard me four-eyes, I'm the headmaster!"

"Hey um radio? If you reaaaallllyy are the headmaster, mind telling us where we are? This doesn't seem like Hope's Peak. The hallways are wonky and there's metal on the walls." Firey spoke up, his hands behind his head.

"Oh no no no Mr. Char, you are in Hope's Peak! In fact, you'll be in here for the rest of your lives!"

I heard multiple people gasp, others swore.

"What the fuck?!"

"You can't be serious!"

"What about our friends and family?!"

Chaos spread throughout the gym, the once calm, collected, and happy students cowering in fear.

"Hey! Everyone!" The gym was quiet as everyone looked to the source of the booming voice. Pin confidently puffed her chest out as she lay her hand on her hip. "Are you guys so gullible as to believe this excuse of a device? I mean, we're Ultimates! If we were missing for one second everyone would surely look for us! Don't get your hopes down, there's still a chance we can-"

"I'm sorry to break it to you Ms. Spike, but no one's gonna come save you any time soon. Oh wait, I'm not sorry, upupupupupu!"

"What? Liar! You're just a coward not admitting defeat!"

"I'm not lying Ms. Spike, however, I will say this. There is a way to leave this school. It's quite simple, very simple in fact. All you have to do is graduate!"

"A-and how do we d-do that?" Needle stuttered.

"Simple Ms Stitch! All you have to do....

Is kill one of your fellow classmates!"

The gym fell into more chaos. Some people were yelling, some were crying, and Rocky even threw up again. All I could hear was utter chaos, fear,

Despair.