Chapter 1g: Class Trial Part 1

Authors note: Just as a little heads-up, the formatting for the trials will be different :)

Also here's where everyone is on the podiums for future refrence:

————————-

Truth bullets:

-"Tear in flesh"-

A tear was discovered in Eraser's flesh. The tear is roughly 1.5 inches big. It can be assumed that if Eraser was stabbed, he was stabbed with a kitchen knife that is 1.5 inches wide. The wound is slightly deep, but the exact deepness of the wound is still unknown.

-"Ripped jersey"-

Near the tear in Eraser's flesh, there's a tear in Eraser's jersey. Not much is known about the tear, but it can probably be used to determine which weapon was used.

-"Magnetic knife holder"-

There's a magnetic knife holder in the kitchen that held 7 knives. The knife holder is a simple wooden block with no indication that it's even a knife holder.

-"Firey's account"-

•Firey entered the kitchen at around 9:35 pm and left at around 9:50 pm. All 7 knives were in the kitchen before Firey left, but he claims one of the knives went missing after he left. When Firey left the kitchen, he saw Match, Bubble, Pencil, Ice Cube, Teardrop, Golfball, Pen, and Eraser in the cafeteria.

-"Pen's account"-

Pen was talking to Eraser about meeting up in the weight room at 11:00 pm. Pen left at around 12:40-12:50 am, but Eraser stayed in the weight room.

———————-

Trial ALL RISE!

Monospeaker: "Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial! So, your votes will determine the results! If you can figure out "whodunnit" then only they will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong one, then I'll punish everyone besides the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone will graduate! In other words, if the murderer gets away with it, they'll get to leave the school!"

Leafy: "And...one of us is the murderer..?"

Monospeaker: "Of course!"

Golfball: "Hey! Before we begin, I'd like you to address that"

Golfball pointed at a greyed out picture of Eraser on one of the podiums with a red x drawn on.