Finstocks Prank

Chapter 5: Finstocks Prank

   “Son of a bitch!" Coach's angry words echoed throughout the din of the classroom. I chuckled, I wonder what prank Scott and Stiles pulled on Finstock for mischief night. I thought and smirked, suddenly coach strode in furiously.

   “Mischief night, Devils night, I don't care what you call it, you little punks are evil." Mr. Finstock walked around the room angrily.  I didn't know what happened in Coach's office, but it must of been pretty bad (and/or hilarious) because Coach was waltzing around the room like a bull who just caught a glimpse of a red cloth.

   “You think it's funny, that every Halloween, my house gets egged?" Finstock didn't wait for an answer, he just kept ranting “A man's house is supposed to be his castle, mines a freaking omelet!"  Coach looked at his desk and exploded at the sight of a neatly wrapped present

    “Oh were gonna do this again? I don't think so." Mr. Finstock grappled to present by the tight bow around it and threw it on the ground in anger. Then he stomped on it with his black sneakers and finally discovered that what was inside the small parcel was none other then a ceramic mug with the words #1 Coach engraved on it and a picture of Finstock smiling. He read the card attached to the gift. “Happy Birthday, love Greenberg."

               Coach sighed, and I looked over at Lydia having a spas attack while she was looking in a compact mirror at her desk. She kept swaying her arms around frantically. “What are you doing?" I asked her warily. “There's a fly." She sounded annoyed, frankly she looked like it, despite the fact that there was no fly, I still had sympathy for her but decided to ignore her situation and get back to Econ.