Sheriffs Superstitions

Chapter 6: Sheriffs Superstitions

                I walked out of chem when Scott and Stiles pulled me near the lockers where Allison and them were having a conversation.  “Hey dude were the hell have you been? The police are leaving!" Stiles walked up to Scott and I was a bit confused. “What's going on?" I asked, I seemed to be asking that question a lot lately, there is so many things Scott and Stiles have kept from me and I wanted to know about it so bad. Stiles filled me in briefly and I tried to keep up. “He has to be here!" Lydia looked frantic and a little bit annoyed. “That buzzing I've been hearing, it's getting stronger."

          “Buzzing?" I intoned, finding out that  William Barrow the shrapnel bomber came to our school and performed surgery on himself with a staple gun so his entrails don't spill out all over the school's corridors,  and now Lydia has a “feeling" the psycho killer is here. “Dad, Dad!" Stiles chased after his dad and I desperately followed. “You can't leave yet." Stiles said catching his breath.  “We got an eyewitness down that puts Barrow down at the train station."

         Let's go Stilinski!" Agent McCall screamed walking ahead of Stilinski. “Dad please, just Lydia said that he's still here." Stiles said stopping his dad from trying to catch up to McCall. “What did she see him?" the sheriff asked.

        “Not exactly." Stiles said. “No?" the sheriff tried to listen hastily. “She had  a feeling, a supernatural feeling."

         “Lydia wasn't on the chessboard." Sheriff said confused. Chessboard?

           What chessboard? Man I need to catch up.

         “She is now." Stiles said, frustrated.

       “Kanima?" Sheriff asked sighing. What the hell is a Kanima?

       This is gonna take along time to understand. I thought and sighed.