One

Yoongi-
I groan and sit up. It's seven in the morning. I hate having to work. And it's even earlier than what I normally wake up considering I wrecked my car. And I don't exactly make enough money to buy a new one.
I shuffle through a shower and brushing my teeth. I decide to skip breakfast since I'm running behind. I have to take the fucking bus. Like I did when I was like ten. I'm not ready to be pushed against a gross, smelly person who probably had lice.
My house is tiny, but big enough for me. It has a small bedroom, a bathroom, and a connected living room slash kitchen and dining room. It's nice and cozy. I made my friends boyfriend decorate since he's the only one of my friends that is actually good at designing and isn't into the late 20th century vibe. And that's why I don't go to Hoseok's house.
I grab my bag before I leave the apartment building. It's luckily on the nicer side of Seoul. I walk tot he bus stop. There's a few other people. I assume at least one of them are a high schooler. The bus rolls up and I climb on. Of course it's packed. But I manage to find an empty seat in the back. I guess someone just got off. I lay my head on the window and wait. The bus makes a few other stops before it gets to my stop. I rush off and into my building. I check in and go up to Namjoon and I's studio. He's already in there tapping on a the keyboard.
"Good morning sunshine," he says. "You look happy."
"Hm," I say. "I'm a fucking ray of light. I had to ride the bus."
He tsks. "Maybe you shouldn't total your car next time. You're lucky you aren't hurt."
I hum. "If I would've died I wouldn't have to take the bus," I grumble. I get comfortable in my chair and copy Namjoon's actions.
•••
Jimin-
"Shit!" I say. I grip my hair in frustration as the bus drives away. Why do I always have to do that? I walk back to my house moping. My parents are already at work. Of course my only good friends live close enough to walk. I grab my phone and call the next best thing.
"Jiminie? Why are you calling?"
"Hey, Jaebum Hyung. I missed my bus again," I say.
He chuckles. "I'll pick you up in five. Try not to get in trouble in that time." He hangs up. Thank god for people like him. He's truly a saint.
Like he said, five minutes later he pulls in front of my house. I rush out side and climb into the front seat spitting out "thanks you". He brushes omit off like he always does. Calling it "a friendly action", but he's done it so many times it might as well be a habit.
They get to school with plenty of time to spare. Jimin lays Jaebum for the gas money and time he spent even though he rejected it multiple times. He knew Jimin would be pleased until he took it. The younger separates from him to find his friends. Taehyung and Jungkook are waiting for them at his locker.
"Miss the bus again?" Jungkook taunts.
Jimin blushes. "Shut up. I was finishing my breakfast."
"Most important meal of the day," Taehyung mumbles to no one in particular.
Jungkook's rolls his eyes. "I swear I'm older than the both of you. Alright, I gotta blast." He starts walking to his first hour class.
Jimin laughs. "He's so contradicting. 'I swear I'm older... gotta blast.' He's definitely only sixteen."
"And you're only seventeen (yeeeeeet!!) don't be rude to the baby," Taehyung says. "He's the future after us oldies die."
"And god save us all."
———
Jimin is seventeen. He lives with both of his parents. He's very shy but would love to be able to preform in from go people. He only really talks to Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jaebum. On occasions, Jackson. He dances and sings. Doesn't know sexuality
Brown haired baby!

 Doesn't know sexuality Brown haired baby!

Yoongi is twenty four. He lives alone in his apartment. He wants a dog. He's openly gay and is very proud and will fight you. His best friend is Hoseok. He hangs out with Namjoon the most since they work together at a studio. He also is friends with Jin, but not as much since he hasn't known him as long.
Silver hair and FUCK ME UP!!!