Thirty five

Ooh shit..
Taehyung-
"Okay, bye Chimmie," I say. I hang up and put my phone in my pocket.
"Jimin?" Hoseok asks.
I nod. "He can't hang out this weekend. He's with his new friends," I say. I can't help but feel a little jealous. They get to see him everyday, I get to see him one day and they're taking that away from me. I can't imagine what how Yoongi feels. But he is more mature and understanding.
"Aw, damn it. I really want to apologize for what happened a few weekend ago," he says.
"Hobi, you already did. He forgives you. Just let it go and forget about it," I say. "Bringing it up and like pealing off a scab, it won't ever heal that way."
He smiles. "Sometimes you are just too smart." He pats my head. I giggle. I check the time and see that it's almost ten. "Shit, I have Kookie waiting for me at home. I gotta go."
"Bye!" Hoseok says. I grab my things and run out the door, I speed all the way home, just to see Jungkook's car in my drive way. He's going to be mad I'm late again. He's been on a loose string lately when it comes to me and Hobi.
I get inside and go up to my room. Jungkook is laying on my bed with a scowl while staring at his phone. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I lost track of time, then Jimin called," I spit out.
"Do you love me?" He asks in a whisper.
"What? Of course I do, why would you even ask that?" I say. I kneel on the ground next to him.
"Do you love Hoseok?"
"Of course not! Not like how you're thinking! He my best friend, that's different than boyfriend. I love you and only you," I say.
He sniffs. "Why do I feel like I have to compete for first place? We've been dating for a year, and this man child is replacing me!" He sits up. He looks and sound so upset. "If you want to be with him just tell me, I'll quickly get out of his way."
"No, Jungkook, that's not what is going on. Why can't I be friends with him?" I feel anger raising quickly. How many times do I have to say this?
"You can be, I just don't want to have to compete!"
"You're not competing! Can I not have friends? Do you not trust me?"
"I don't trust him! He's flirty, and too touchy! Remember what he did to Jimin, with Yoongi right there? I can only imagine what he does to you when I'm not around!" Jungkook starts yelling.
"He doesn't like me like that! I don't like him like that! We are only friends!" I yell.
"How do I know? How am I supposed to know that? For all I know he could be fucking you in the back of your car and laughing about how I don't have a clue!"
"Why would you think I'd cheat? I love you!"
"I don't know, maybe because I'm younger than you? Maybe because I'm too ugly, or small, or not good at anything! Maybe you're embarrassed to have a younger boyfriend!"
"No, I love you! Why don't you get that?" I grab his hand. "You're so perfect to me. I wouldn't need anyone ever if I have you
He pulls his hand away. "I don't even know anymore, how can I trust this? You could be lying to me."
I groan. "Stop acting like a kid already! God damn, we are just friends!"
Jungkook closes his eyes and bites his lip. "I'm going to go. I don't want to fight more. I need time to figure shit out, don't text me. I'll text you when I'm ready."
"Babe," I whimper. "Baby, don't leave." I follow him to his car. Grabbing his arm, I pull him around. "I swear I love you so much, don't leave me. I would never think of anyway I think of you."
He rips back arm away. "I need a little space for now. I'll see you soon." He kisses my forehead before climbing in his car and driving away. I watch him drive away until he turns the corner. I stand outside with tears flowing down my cheeks. I wipe my eyes and go inside. I grab my phone and call Jimin.
"Hey, Tae, what's up?"
"Jimin, I don't know what to do. Jungkook is mad at me because I've been hanging out with Hobi and we just got into a fight. I don't know what to do, I don't want to lose him. I love him so much," I cry out.
"Tae Tae, I need you to take a deep breath for me, okay? In and out. Every five seconds," he says. "Do it with me." He repeats in and out as I follow his pattern. When he's done, I only have the hiccups and a few stray tears.
"Okay, now tell me why Jungkook is mad."
"He thinks I'm cheating on him with Hoseok. He thinks I'm fucking him. I tried telling him that I'm just friends with him, but he won't listen," I groan. "He's acting like a child."
"T, he is a child. It may not seem like it because he acts mature most of the time, but he just turned seventeen. He's the youngest in his family and the youngest in our friend group. He's gets treated like a kid, so of course he's going to act and react like one. He's probably so confused because this is so much on him right now."
"He said he was ugly, and to small, and not good enough. Why would he even think that about himself?"
"He's insecure. He may never show it, but notice how he never lets anyone but you see him without a shirt? He wears a shirt when we swim, he changes in the stalls in the locker room, he goes to the bathroom when he's changing his clothes when he stays over. When was the first time you saw him without a shirt on?"
"Like, the fifth time we had sex," I say. "But he's, no offense, the most attractive out of us. Like an angel sent from heaven. What do I do?"
"Maybe spend a little more time paying attention to him. Tell Hobi, he'll understand. Just take him on cute dates, spoil him. Tell him he's beautiful and tell him you love him all the time." He pauses. "But give him a little space. Text him tomorrow."
"Alright, thank you Jiminie."
"That's what I'm here for. Don't break his heart, or else I'll have to come over there and beat you."
"Ooh kinky," I giggle.
"Oh, be quiet. Love you bye!"
"Bye!"
•••
Jungkook-
I wipe my eyes vigorously, trying to see the road better. It's probably not the best idea to drive while crying. But I find my way around, and finally get to the house. I walk quickly to the door and knock on it.
"Kookie, I didn't expect you here," Namjoon hyung says. "Hey, what's wrong?"
"I just need to be with people. Taehyung and I are fighting," I say quietly.
"Oh, no problem. Come in do you like tea or coffee?" He lets me inside and we go tot he kitchen. I hear Seokjin and Yoongi yelling in the living room.
"Do you have any juice?"
He nods. "Apple or orange?"
"Apple," I say.
He gets a blue plastic cup and pours it full. I drink it as Namjoon watches me. "Jin and Yoongi are playing video games. Why don't you come watch, we can cuddle if it'll make you feel better." I smile and nod. I set my cup on the counter and follow him to the living room.
"Kookie's here!" Namjoon announces.
"Hey, wassup," Yoongi says, his eyes never leaving the screen.
"I thought you and Taehyung had plans tonight?"
I sit next to Namjoon and cuddle into him. "He was late, he was with Hoseok. That's the fourth time with month. He was late to our one year anniversary!"
Namjoon squeezes me. "He probably just gets distracted. Don't take it so hard."
"What if he's cheating on me?"
"Baby, Taehyung loves you. He would never get with Hoseok. Hoseok would never do that to you guys," Yoongi says.
"Remember what he did to Jimin?" I spit. "Right in front of everyone I may add. Who's to say they aren't messing around right now?"
"I know what Hoseok did to Jimin was wrong, but he was drunk."
"And if he and Tae would get drunk together? I'm supposed to be his one and only," I say.
"Kookie, you are. Tae talks about how much he loves you all the time. You're his life, please don't think about these things too hard," Jin says. "I know your upset, but neither of them would ever do that."
I nod. Sighing, I bury my head I to Namjoon's chest. "I feel bad for accusing him of that."
"Kookie, I think tomorrow you should talk to Tae. Figure things out," Jin says. "You two are so good with each other, don't let false accusations get in the way."
"I miss him. I haven't seen him in ten minutes and I crave him. Is that healthy?" I ask.
Namjoon chuckles. "You're in Love. Trust me, my heart aches for Jin when he's not with me: it doesn't get any easier."
I look at Yoongi. "Yoongi hyung, how do you do it?"
"We call each other and text each other a lot. Video chatting is good. Lots of masturbation while doing that. The boy knows his angles," Yoongi says mindlessly, concentrating on his game.
"Ew," Jin says, kicking him.
"Yah! You talk about how you like topping Namjoon! 'It's fun and rare, I probably like it more when he's submissive.'," Yoongi says, imitating the seats voice.
"You said that to him!" Namjoon exclaims. "I didn't want him to know! He's going to make fun of me!"
"Haha, Joonie gets it in the booty," I giggle.
"It's true! If I were more strict I'd tie you up and make you take me raw," Jin smirks.
Yoongi and I fake gag. "Hyung, tmi," I say. "But I could totally see Namjoon hyung being a bottom."
"Takes one to know one," Namjoon mumbles.
I lay his head. "Oh honey, don't mention that to Tae. He might cry at the thought of him topping." I pause. "He cries a lot bottoming too. You know, he's just a crying during sex."
"You two are like rabbits. You're luckily he can't get pregnant. (😏) I literally hear you and him whispering dirty things to each other while everyone's hanging out," Yoongi says.
"Does he actually call you daddy?" Jin asks.
I nod. "It was a joke at first, but we both really like that. On special days he dressed up in lingerie and sometimes uses cat ears, he's really kinky. I love it," I sigh, smiling.
"You know, you could just go to him now. If you say he's kinky, see how he likes post fight sex," Namjoon says. "Maybe get some of that punishment shit going."
"Oh, that's the best!" Jin says. "We should try more of that."
"You know what," Yoongi stands up. "I'm leaving. Y'all are gross and need to keep your sex lives to your self."
"Says you! You're probably going him to jack off to your boyfriend and his 'angles'," I say.
"Actually, Jimin and I won't be talking much today and tomorrow, he's out with his new friends doing gods know what. My precious baby is probably drinking and doing drugs," Yoongi grabs his things. "It's just us hanging at Jennie's house, I promise," he says in a high pitched voice while walking out the door.
"I should get going too," I say. "You two probably wanna do some nasty shit on the kitchen counter. Place, I have my baby boy to apologize to."
"Thanks for comforting me and helping me think sraight," I say. I kiss their cheeks and leave quickly. I get to Taehyung's house in half the time I should have. Luckily his car is the only one in the driveway. Thank god didn't ask Hoseok to come over for comfort.
I know not he door and wait for an answer. Footsteps get closer before he answers. His eyes are red and he's in one of my sweaters. Just in my sweaters. "Kookie," he whispers, as if he couldn't believe it.
"Hey baby," I say. "Can I come in?"
He nods and move aside. We stand in the doorway awkwardly. I'm looking straight at him as he look at his sweater paws. "Y-you come back," he mumbles.
"Of course I did kitten," I say.
He looks at me. "I love you, I don't like it when we fight."
"I know, I hate it too. I'm sorry for accusing you and Hoseok of cheating. It was wrong of me to get so jealous. I should learn how to control my anger, I love you. I don't want to lose you," I say.
He smiles a little. "I want you forever," he wraps his arms around my neck. "Never let me go."
I shake my head. "I don't plan to." I kiss his neck. "Taehyung, I love you so much. I want to be with you forever. I know we're young and we've only been together for a year, I want to be with you for the rest of my life." He squeezes me a little.
"Baby, will you marry me?" I ask. "I know I don't have a ring right now, but I can get one as soon as possible. I just need you-"
"Daddy, of course I'll marry you," he giggles. He runs his nose on mine before kissing me. My tongue glides across his lip, allowing him to know what I want. He parts his lips letting me have access to him mouth. I lift him up, his long legs wrapping around me. I carry him up the stairs, trying not to fall. Opening his door, and laying him on the bed.
"Let me do everything, kitten," I say. He moans in response. "Just tell me what you want." I suck on his sweet spot.
"I w-want you. I want y-you, Daddy," he moans. "Nothing but raw dick daddy. No prep or foreplay, please!"
I smirk. I kiss his neck softly. "You're so dirty kitten. Are you sure you can take daddy with no prep?"
He nods. "No lube, just you. If you need, after you fill my hole, I'll let you have a taste," he says.
I detach myself from him, making him let out a needy whine. I quickly undress and comb back on. His hand goes to my growing member and starts to pump. I moan, and start kissing down his body. My hands rub his thighs, getting close but never touching his hard on. He cries out and bucks his hips up.
"Daddy~," he whines.
"I thought you said no foreplay? What happened to just me fucking you senseless?" I ask in a growl. "Don't misbehave prince, or you'll get punished."
He nods. "Yes daddy."
I hum with satisfaction. I slip my sweater I've his head. "No ones home?" He nods with confirmation. "Good, I want to hear you scream."
I push into him. He screams loudly. He cries my name out continuously as he gets used to my presence. I grab his hands, and hold him my his dainty wrists above his head. Once he starts moaning, I start moving. He moans loudly, tears streaming down his face.
"Daddy, go faster!"
"Daddy, please. Fuck be harder."
"Daddy, more!"
"I'm getting there precious," I say. I go at a steady pace, slowly picking up every once in a while. I go slightly deeper with each thrust. I listen to him carefully, making sure he isn't feeling anything but bliss. I don't want to hurt my baby boy. I tore him once, it was the worst experience of my life, he couldn't stop bleeding.
Soon, I'm slamming into his hard. He lets out shrill screams as I hit his prostate. Profanities fall from my mouth as I ride my high and release myself into him. He finishes soon after I do. I pull out and smile at him as I lick up his sweet juice. I lay down next to him and pull him close.
"Did daddy like my milk?" He asks innocently.
"Mhm, Daddy night need more so his baby doesn't stop acting so cute." I nod his nose and squish his cheeks.
He lays his head on my chest, wrapping his thin arms around me. I hold him with one arm, and play with his hair with the other. His breathing slows, and he falls asleep. I hold him close and watch him. His long eyelashes rest on his cheeks, his bitten lips are pink and plump. I press mine against his, making him store a little.
"I love you so much, my fiancé," I whisper.