Thirty one

Jimin-
I give Yoongi another hug. We're both crying. It's the last day of summer. I'm sad I have to leave, but I'm glad summer is over. I had to go to court and my mom is now in jail. I started getting night mares, most of them were of getting harassed at school or getting abused by my mom. My new therapist said those will be permanent, but they'll come and go.
"Promise we'll talk everyday? And you'll visit on the weekend?" Yoongi asks for the millionth time.
"Of course," I say. I hug him tightly, digging my face into his shoulder. "I'll miss you."
"I'll miss you too. I love you. I promise when you graduate we can move into a bigger apartment together. You'll have your own space for your own things," he promises. He kisses my nose. "Call me when you're settled."
I nod. I kiss him one last kiss before joining my dad in his car. I already said goodbye to everyone else, they through a goodbye party. They're acting like I moved into a different country, it's not like I'll never visit. We agreed on Saturdays, Yoongi and I have our night. Sunday's the boys will hang out with us.
Jin and Hoseok helped me set up my room. It's homey, but it's not home. I've slept in it a few times when I visited my dad this summer. Yoongi stayed there a few times too. I imagine it'll be harder to sleep in now that I know I can't leave.
My dad pats my shoulder. "It'll be good for you. New start. At least you can visit and call. Whenever you want, just let me know where you're going."
I nod. "Thanks dad."
The car ride was fun. My dad let me pick the radio station. We jammed out to girl bands until we got to Busan. He's a really good singer, surprisingly. Of course he can't hit the same high notes as the girls. But we got some good laughs from it.
When we get the the house, he lets me do whatever I want. Well, we have dinner, then I'm dismissed for the night. Of course I text Yoongi telling him I got there safe. He replies with an okay, and tells me to go to bed.

Babe😍😘: I want your first day of school to be perfect
Babe😍😘: get some sleep

Me: I can't
Me: I miss you too much

Babe😍😘:baby, it's been two hours
Babe😍😘: I miss you too, but you want to make sure you are ready for school
Babe😍😘: I love you ❤️💕😘

Me: I love you too 😍😍

Babe😍😘: Holly says go to sleep, he says he misses you too
Babe😍😘: he misses his other daddy

Me: tell him I'll visit this weekend
Me: I have to sleep rn
Me: love you❤️

Babe😍😘: love you ❤️

I connect my phone to the charger. He spams me with emojis until I eventually fall asleep.
---
I wake up to my alarm. My body is sore from early morning activity I had yesterday with Yoongi. The warm water feels extra nice on my sore ass. I dry myself off, and thank the lord that the school doesn't have a uniform dress code. I put on black skinnies and a white T-shirt Yoongi gave me. The smell of mint, vanilla, and a tiny hint of cigarettes warp around me.
My dad has to leave for work early, but he made me breakfast and left a cute note wishing me luck. Sadly, I have to take the bus. And there's no grumpy old music producer to bother anymore. I slip of my white converse and grab my bag before walking to the bus stop. There's a few other kids there, obviously it's a school bus. The bus arrives. It's packed tightly, but I manage to sit in the front with someone who didn't talk to me.
When I get to school, I find the office and get my schedule. I have maths first hour, of course. I'm only going to fall asleep from boredom. I find it easily, and take a seat. About thirty kids are also I my class. They're all talking and messing around with each other. I know I'd be doing that if Tae and Kookie we're here. They don't start school until next week.
"Alright class, I'm Ms. Lee-," the teacher says. The students run to their desks and sit down. She keeps talking about the rules and how to pass in here. She talks the entire period until the bell rings, then I make my way to Korean Lit.
The rest of the day is the same. Teachers boring the students with the rules. I haven't really talked to anyone. A few girls asked me for my name, which I told them. They looked younger and they were giggly.they were probably under class men. During lunch, I go out to the soccer bleachers. There's a few people practicing, so it's generally quiet.
My favorite class was the dance class. The teacher, Mr. Chay Minseok, was a very interesting guy. He wants us to fall him by Minseok instead of his family name. He's small and nimble, and he already started the class. There's mostly girls, but still quite a few boys. I'm one of the better dancers since I've been dancing my whole life. I can tell a few of the guys are just here to watch the girls, which is pretty disgusting.
My last class of English Language, it was easy enough. Namjoon tried teaching me some basic English and I remembered it pretty we'll. I already know the alphabet and how to write them. It's not as hard as people say. The bell rings and I get to the bus quickly. I'm not spared any special treatment this time and I get stuck with a boy talking to his friends behind us. They all get off before me, so I get some air to breath.
My dad's home when I get there. We have a active meal about how school went and my favorite classes. He's a little disappointed that I haven't made any friends, but it was only the first day. After dinner, I go to my room. Taehyung and Jungkook video chat with me. They ask a lot of questions about my school. Most of Taehyung's were about the lunch, Jungkook actually asked about my classes.
Around ten, Yoongi texts me about being busy and how we'll have to talk tomorrow. I'm kind of relieved because I'm already worn out and go straight to bed.