Thirty eight

Jimin-
Mark grabs my hand and pulls me into his house. "What're you so excited about?" I laugh as he's pulling me up to his room.
"Jackson is here! Did you bring your bong?" He asks.
I nod. "Who's all here?"
"Just Jack, you, Jen, and I. Don't worry, Jennie bought the good shit," he says.
We enter his room. Jennie and Jackson are dancing a little to the loud music. I can't even tell what song it is. Jackson greets me with a hug. Jennie grabs the weed from her bag and helps Mark set up my bong. Jackson teaches me how to roll a blunt. The scent of the drug is heavy in the room, but by now I'm used to it. Ever since I hung out with them after school I've been smoking. I decided on my own, Mark even requested me not to do it.
I feel slightly guilty for not telling Yoongi. I know couples should tell each other everything, but I'm scared. He stopped getting high when we started dating. I'd be wrong for me to do it, but I love the feeling. I also am afraid of him being disappointed. So I can't tell Tae or Kookie because their big mouths will tell my boyfriend.
Jennie takes the first hit of the blunt and passes it to me. Jackson sticks to his cigs while the three of us smoke the bong and the blunt. Most of it's a haze, but it's a great time. Just the four of us getting high on Mark's bedroom floor. Life is so great.