Thirty two

Jimin-
It's been a week since school started. We've started getting homework, and it's really not that hard. During the summer Jin hyung would make me study whenever it was just us. I'll have to thank him sometime. Tae and Jungkook start school today, they complained all Sunday when I saw them.
Saturday was the best time ever. Yoongi and I went to a movie, then came home and cuddled with Holly. He must've missed me considering he started crying when I got up to go to the bathroom. Yoongi was the same. Since we were both pretty tired from the week, we mostly slept. His arms wrapped around my waist and his head resting on my stomach. I got to play with his feathery black hair until I fell asleep.
Sadly, it's Monday. And I was stuck in the bus again. Luckily, no one is sitting next to me. I still haven't made any friends and I'm okay with that. I just want to be with my friends. I know that Hoseok has been hanging out with Tae and Jungkook. I can imagine how jealous Kookie is getting over their close friends ships.
We stop at the last bus stop. Two girls get on. One of them squeals and sits next to the boy in the seat next to me. The other girl look at me and smiles. "Can I sit here?" She asks. Her voice is sweet and has no hint of rudeness.
I nod. She sits next to me and starts talking to the boy and girl in the next seat over. I stare out the window and wait for the bus to get to the school.
---
Lunch rolls around quickly. I buy a small portion of food and go to the bleachers. There's a lot more people out here since it's sunny and warm today. I get on my phone and reply to all the texts Jungkook and Tae have been sending to our small group chat.
Teabag: Mr. Shan is worse than last year
Teabag: he gave us homework on the first day!!

ShookyKookie: haha.
ShookyKookie: I'm glad I'm a junior now
ShookyKookie: Mr. Shan moved from junior history to senior history

Me: I have a sweet Arabic woman as my history teacher 😋
Me: I haven't gotten homework from her yet

Teabag: fuck off chimmy
Teabag: which class are you in

Me: lunch

ShookyKookie: damn I want lunch

Teabag: same though
Teabag: I brought Panda Express bucthes!!
Teabag: bitches**

I giggle to myself. I can imagine Tae saying that out loud too. Then correcting himself after wards.
"Hey, do you want to eat with us?"
I look up from my phone and see a smiling boy. He's pointing at another boy and two girls. One of the girls I recognize from this morning, she sat next to me.
"Uh, What?" I ask quietly, forgetting what he said. I phone vibrates in my hand.

Babe😍😘: have a nice lunch!!
Babe😍😘: call me around ten?

"You look pretty lonely by yourself. I just wanted to know if you wanted to sit my friends and I. I understand if you don't, I just thought-" he trails off a little. "I'm Mark by the way!"
"Nice to meet you. I'm Jimin," I say. "Uh, I'll sit with you, sure."
"Great!" Mark exclaims. He picks my bag up for me and leads me over to his friends. "Guys, this is Jimin."
"Ooh, I sat next to you on the bus!" A girl exclaims.
"Jisoo, stop being so loud," the darker haired girl laughs. "I'm Jennie."
"I'm Jisoo!"
"I'm Yugeom, but I go by Yugi if you want," the other boy says.
I smile and nod. "I go by Jimin."
"Great, now we're all friends!" Mark says. He sits next to Jisoo.
They talk about their lives mostly, referencing things that've happened in the past. They'll stop an explain some things, but for the most part I keep to myself. I text Yoongi to okay the plans for tonight. Jungkook and Taehyung are now in lunch eating their Panda Express. They start sending me picture of the rice they eat.
"Jimin, where you move from?" Yugeom asks.
"Daegu," I answer.
"Nice, the big D," Jisoo says, laughing. Jennie hits her leg. "What was that like?"
Memories of me hanging out with my friends, meeting Yoongi, and just being happy flash through my mind. Then memories of my mother and being in the hospital come. I scratch at the scare of my upper thigh. "Emotional, but for the most part I loved it."
"Why'd you move?" Mark asks.
"Uh, bullying issues. Bad memories. My parents got divorced..." I trail off. My mom is in jail. I had to speak at court for my birth giver to be locked away. "My dad just thought it'd be better if I lived here for my senior year."
"That sucks. I'm sorry about.... everything," Mark says. "If you need anything, just ask us."
I nod. "Thank you. But it wasn't all bad there. I actually wanted to stay."
"You miss your friends?" Jisoo asks.
I nod. "A lot, but I see them every Saturday and Sunday." My phone vibrates more.
Jennie chuckles. "If that them?"
I look at my phone. Jungkook and Taehyung are spamming me while Yoongi is sending me cute words of affection. I smile slightly and. Nod. Another text pops up from Jin.
PrincessJinnie: have you ever had Mexican food baby?
PrincessJinnie: I just tried it and I think I'm going to have an orgasm
PrincesJinnie: shit that was supposed to go to Joonie
PrincessJinnie: Sorry!!! Don't tell Yoon!

I laugh. "It is."
"What they saying that makes you laugh so beautifully?" Jisoo asks.
"My oldest friend just told me he was getting an orgasm from Mexican food. But it was actually was supposed to go to his husband who is also one of my friends," I explain.
"First off, it's understandable. Mexican food is delicious. Second off, you said his husband, like two boys right?" Jennie asks.
I bite my lip. I didn't even notice I said that. "Uh, Yeah. They're two boys."
Jennie squeals. "Yay! That means he'll accept us!"
"What?"
"We're all gay," Yugeom says bluntly. "Jisoo and Jennie are girlfriends. I have a boyfriend that is on vacation still and Mark's boyfriend lives in Daegu."
"Oh, really? That's awesome!" I smile brightly. At least I know they won't judge me having a boyfriend. I don't know what they'll think of our age difference though. "What's your boyfriends name, maybe I know him."
"It's Jackson, and he's a little bitch!" Jennie says. "Can't even stomach one roller coaster."
"Like Jackson Wang?" I ask, getting excited.
"Oh my god, yes!" Mark exclaims. "You know him, how?"
"We had a few classes together last year. And he helped me a lot with getting bullied," I say, my smile growing.
"Wait," Mark says, frowning a little. He leans to close to my ear and says quietly, "Are you the boy he saved from getting molested in the locker room?"
I lean away and nod.
Mark throws his arms around me. "I'm so sorry. If you need anything, just ask."
"What? Now I want to know," Jisoo says.
Mark shake his head. "Very much private business."
"It's fine," I say. My hands fiddle with my sleeve. "Last year people took it open themselves to make my life hell. It started as them just catcalling me or grabbing at me in the halls. But it quickly escalated when some pervert stripped me in the locker room and started touching me as the other boys videotaped. Jackson cane in and stopped them."
Everyone's happy mood is turned serious. "Really?" Jisoo asks. She looks up at me slightly with big eyes.
"Uh, Yeah. It happened a few times after that. Most of the guys were expelled, some her only suspended," I say.
"Oh my god. And that's why your dad and you moved here?" Yugeom asks. I nod. He clutches his chest. "I would kill someone if they did that to me or one of my friends."
I nod. "My friends who went to school with me got in a few fights and were suspended. I think my boyfriend took it the worst though."
"He did?" Jennie repeats.
I nod. "Yeah, he cried a lot. A lot of it was he was worried about my mental health, but he also was mad someone touched me in a way that I didn't want to be touched by anyone except him. He threatens to kill them and stuff."
Mark nods. "I would too. I swear if anyone touched my wife like that-"
"Your his wife," Jisoo says. "He's definitely more dominant than you."
Mark laughs loudly. "You don't even know. You don't even know!! He may be Mr. Toughguy on the outside, but on the inside, he's calling me daddy."
"Ew!" Jennie explains. She shoves the very open boy. "Keep it in the bedroom!"
The bell rings. The girls continue to yell at Mark as we make our way back inside of the building. Yugeom sticks next to me. "What class do you have?"
"History," I chirp. Having people to talk to has left me in a great mood.
"Oh me too! We can walk together," he smiles. We get tot he class. He stops us before we enter the room. "I know it's not my business, but I went through the same thing. Sexual assault is a serious thing is a struggle to come back from. If you every need advice or someone to talk to that understand to an extent, there's always me." He hands me his number on a paper. I thank him before going inside our class.