Thirty seven

Jimin-
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~."
I almost cover my ears. They all may be great singers, but none of them know how to harmonize. I close out the singular candle on the cupcake they bought me. They all cheer.
"What'd you wish for?" Jisoo asks.
"I can't tell you," I say. "Or else it won't come true."
I wished that tonight I'll be able to be with Yoongi. I'm finally eighteen, I want to go out in public and do coupley things. My Busan friends helped a lot with being openly gay. I really appreciate them. Busan knows I'm gay, I'm ready for Daegu to also.
"Eat it!" Yugi exclaims. His boyfriend got back from vacation. They all call him Junior, but his real name is Jinyoung. He's really nice and I like him a lot, along with everyone else.
I dip my finger into it and smear it on Mark's nose. He looks at me with a gaping mouth. He starts hitting me playfully. I take a bite and giggle. "I love it," I say. "Thank you guys."
"Of course! You're our best friend. Open my present first!" Jennie says.
•••
Yoongi-
I pick Jimin up from the train station. He runs to me like we haven't seen each other in months. It's only been a week. He kisses me proudly and hugs me tight. Some people stare, but I don't car. I hold him close and let our lips dance together.
He pulls away. "I love you."
"I love you too, birthday boy," I say. "Should we skip dinner and just go home?"
He shakes his head. "I want to be out with you. this is the best day of my life so far. I'm eighteen finally, I want the world to know your mind," he says.
I nod. He detach from each other and walk hand in hand to my car. I finally got it last week, and I love it. It's just a plain Mini Cooper, but it's my baby. Jimin love sit too. He gets in and hugs the dash, saying how he misses it.
"Yah, stop before I get jealous," I say. Jimin giggles. He sits back and gets buckled. "Why didn't you buy a car when I was here?" He asks.
"I didn't want you to steal my car and dog, then leave," I joke.
He pouts. "Yoon, cars are too easy to trace. I'd probably just steal Holly. He does like me more."
I look at him. "Excuse you? Take my dog and I'll hunt you down and beat your ass."
He giggles. "Kinky. But maybe save that for later tonight."
"Hush," I say. I push him lightly, then drop to his hand to hold it. "Tonight, if you ever feel uncomfortable just tell me. We can leave and go do something else. It's your day, I want to make it special."
"Can I drink?"
I bit my lip. "Uh, Yeah. You can drink you want." He hums in response.
We get to the restaurant. It's a laid back, but also five star rated place. I open the door for him and hold his hand as we go in. Jimin's holding my hand tightly, looking around the place with open eyes.
"Good evening. I'm May, I'm going to be your waitress tonight. Table for two?" The greeter asks.
I nod. She nods and takes us to our table. She takes our drink order and leaves. I ask Jimin about his grades and college. He doesn't seem to want to go to college, but he'll probably end up going.
"How's all your friends?" I ask. The girl gives us our drinks and takes our orders.
"They're all good. Yugeom's boyfriend came back from his holiday. He's very nice, kind of shy around me. They're all really crazy people. They went partying last weekend and invited me, but I missed you so I had to decline," Jimin says.
"Oh, did you guys are partying the weekend we didn't see each other?" I ask.
He nods. "We snuck onto a college campus. Luckily, the whole Taehyung and Jungkook thing went down before we got there."
I Nod. "Did they get you anything for your birthday?" Jimin nods hesitantly.
"What'd they get you?" I ask.
He look at me before looking at his hands. "I don't want you to get mad at me. The presents are just for fun, I promise it's nothing," he says.
"Jimin, you're scaring me. I trust you, don't worry."
He sighs. "I got l-lingerie, a bong, a few new phone cases, and a gift card to an adult superstore." He looks at me. "They're all just for fun, they're jokes."
I nod. "It's okay, I know. But I want to see that lingerie sometime," I say, trying to lighten the mood. I'm fine with everything, but a bong? Do they smoke? Did they make him smoke?
He smiles. "I have it with me!"
"Really? Well when we get home I think you should get that on while I get the drinks you wanted," I say, winking. He nods giddily. The girl gives us our food.
We both must've been hungry, or just ready to go home, because we ate the food so fast. We talk for a few more minutes. Talking about how Tae and Jungkook are engaged. I can tell Jimin is a little jealous, but I don't plan on asking him until after he graduates. A lot after. We've been dating for about seven months, I don't want to rush anymore.
I get the check, pay, and in records time, we leave. I try to contain my excitement while driving but I can't stop from tapping my fingers. I park the car and we go up to my apartment. He giggles while running to the bathroom. I set out the alcohol Jimin seems to like an Wait on the couch.
I hear the bathroom door open. "Close your eyes," a Jimin says in a soft but sexy voice. I close my eyes. I hear his pad over to me. He hangs lifts mine and places it on his. "Open your eyes, babe," he whispers.
I open my eyes and let out a small groan. "Fuck Jimin." He's wearing a mesh babydoll with panties on underneath. There's a few complicated straps, and thigh chokers. I stare as my hands feel him up. "You're so beautiful, baby."
He smiles. "S-do you like it?"
"I love it," I say. "Anything you wear I'll love. It's just the fact that it's on you that makes it hot." I stand up and take his hand. "Do you still want to drink?" He nods. I pout him a glass of whatever he picked out. I drink a little, but not enough to get buzzed.
After a half hour, Jimin's white girl wasted. He started off only wanting a few drinks, but now he's sitting on my lap on drink number five. He'll take a drink, then kiss my neck. Or he'll just lay on my chest until he's ready for another, then he'll hop off and pour himself another one.
He finishes his drink and starts to get off. I grab his hand. "Baby, I think you've had enough," I say.
He whines a little. "Daddy, it feels good. Want more."
"How about I give you something else to do?" I suggest. Him squirming on my lap in see through lingerie isn't helping my boner. It's getting quite painful. "What do you want me to do? It's your night."
"I want to ride you," he whispers. "I want to ride you until I can't walk."
"Hm, how soon? Do you want to mess around a little, or get straight to it?"
"I need you now, Daddy. Don't make me wait too long."
I pick him up and carry him to my room. I kiss and touch him while letting him just enjoy everything. I strip my self and starts creating a little friction. I leave my mark on him as he scratches my back. Soon I flip us over. His pale chest is covered in purple hickeys, he's truly beautiful wearing anything. His eyes look at me with innocence and lust. I massage his hip bones and help guide him onto my dick. He doesn't complain at all, and immediately starts rocking himself.