Twenty six

Jimin-
We are heading home today. All of our stuff is packed into the car. Everyone has grown so close this weekend, it makes me so happy. Yoongi sit sin the back with Taehyung and Jungkook, they're probably more mischievous than if I'm hanging out with the youngers. Hoseok is in the middle with me, he's been telling me his career with teaching dance. He's given me some tips too! Namjin are driving of course.
Hoseok tried talking to me when the three in the back starts rapping loudly. "Really?" He asks loudly. "Thrift Shop is like five years old. If you are going to rap badly, at least rap a good song."
"Hey, I'm a great rapper," Yoongi says, sending daggers.
"Yeah, I was talking about Taehyung," Hoseok says and starts laughing afterwards.
Taehyung pretends to be offended, then he drops it and starts rapping again. When it gets to the singing part he and Jungkook harmonize. We all listen to them in awe. It's like they're the perfect couple. When they are done Hoseok and I clap loudly.
"Jimin, your turn!" Jungkook says.
I shake my head. "I'm not a good singer."
"Yes you are, I hear you sing in the car all the time," Taehyung pushes.
I bite my lip. "Really, I'm not good."
"Jim-in-ie. Jim-in-ie. Jim-in-ie," Hoseok starts chanting. The boys in the back join in.
I blush and try to hide myself in my seat. They keep doing it. Hobi climbs on top of me and starts shaking me. "Fine!" I shout over them. "I'll sing!" They starts cheering.
"But I don't know a song to sing," I say.
"Ooh, I know!" Tae says. "Sing Selena Gomez."
"What song?" I ask.
"Bad Liar."
I clear my throat. My nerves start running through my body. I know my face is probably a bright red. I close my eyes and start to sing the chorus because that's the only part I know. The car is completely silent from start to finish. When I'm done Yoongi and Hoseok clap loudly. Everyone else follows, except Jin who's driving.
I open my eyes slowly. "That's was so good, why'd you say you were bad?" Namjoon asks. I shrug. "I just don't like it."
"You're so good!" Hobi exclaims. He grabs my face and kisses both of my cheeks. "You're a literal angel, what can you not do?"
Yoongi slaps Hoseok's arm. "Don't kiss my boyfriend." He ruffles my hair. "You're so good, baby."
"Hey, guys. We're stopping at a dinner place. You can change into something more comfortable for the night if you want," Jin says. "You can also switch up your seating arrangements."
After dinner, I change into Yoongi's sweatpants that are too big for the both of us. Jin sits in the middle with Yoongi and I. Jungkook and Tae lay across the seat in the back. Hoseok is in the passenger seat, with Namjoon driving. I lay my head on Yoongi's shoulder. He has his neck pillow that helps my comfort also. Jin lays his head on me. We all eventually fall asleep.