Thirteen

Yoongi-
"Can I see?" He asks biting his lips and looking at his hands.
"See what?"
"If I like boys."
Jimin looks at me in the eyes. "As an experiment."
I stare at him. Is he asking to kiss me? One, I'm perfectly fine with that. Two, it's illegal. Three, I think I might have a heart attack. "W-with me?"
He nods. "Unless you're uncomfortable with that. I can find out another way."
I shake my head. "It's okay. Do whatever you feel comfortable with," I say. My heart is pounding so loudly and hard. My breath is shaky and we aren't even touching.
He scoots closer. His legs are between mine. "I've never kissed anyone before," he whispers. "I think I'll be less nervous is you close your eyes."
I obediently close my eyes. "Are you sure you want to waste your first kiss? You could wait for someone you really like," I say.
"I did." His voice was barely audible, but I heard it. He just said he's giving his first kiss to someone he likes. Thats me!
His hands cup my face. I feel his soft breaths on my nose. The long parts of his bangs are on my cheeks. His presses his full lips against mine. I kiss back slightly to encourage him, I want him to do what he wants. I place my hand on his lower back to pull him closer.
He pulls away and stares at me. It was a small, simple kiss, but it still made my stomach to flutter like crazy. I tried so hard not to smile and scream. I look up at him. His cheeks are flushed. It's cute. I probably look the same though.
"That was good. Are you sure it was your first time?" I ask.
He smiles softly and buries his head in my shoulder. "It's embarrassing," he mumbles.
"You were great. Best kiss I've ever gotten," I say. "Did it help you any?"
He nods. "I know one thing for sure," he says. "I definitely like you."
I smile. "I like you too." I rub his back.
"We could never be in public together," he says quietly. "Everyone would stare. I'm still too young. My parents would kill me. I could never come out. It's be a closeted relationship."
"Hey," I say. I kiss his forehead. "Let's both think about how we feel. If we both think we like each other enough we'll date. If not we can still be friends."
"But the public thing," Jimin mumbles.
"We don't need to go in public to be in a relationship. Nobody needs to know. I'll treat you for stay in dates. If it'll make you feel better, we could go on dates in a different town," I say. "Whatever makes you happy."
He smiles. "I like that plan. Let's do that."
"Okay. So you just need to think now," I say. "Because I already know how I feel."
"What do you feel?" Jimin asks innocently. His big brown eyes look at me. God, I can't believe this kid is real.
I grab his hand. "I'll show you," I say. I move his hand up and on my chest. I put it where my heart beat is most noticeable. My pounding heart. "You make me feel like I don't need anything else except you. Ever since I sat next to you on the bus, this is how my heart has been."
He smiles preciously. "I think that might be unhealthy," he giggles.
"It's how you make me feel. It only happens when I'm with you," I say. "I would do anything for you. I don't care if you reciprocate the feels, I'll do anything for my friend Jimin too. If you turn me down I'll still like this when I'm with you. Forever, as long as I'm concerned."
He smiles.
I know there's a possibility that he isn't ready to date. Or he's too scared to date me because of the legal terms. But even if he wants to wait, I'll wait forever if he needs. If we do date and he wants to take it painfully slow, I'll do that. It's all worth it in the long run. As long as he still has a smile and I'm not hurting him, it'll be okay.
"Lets go to sleep now," I say.
He nods and we lay back down. He wraps his arms around my waist with his head under mine. He's quite cuddly. How could his mom be so mean to him?
"Hyung?"
"Hm."
"I never got to say how I feel," Jimin whispers.
"Go ahead," I encourage.
"I'm nervous. I've never really liked someone before. I don't know how to express my feelings," he says. "I want to be with you. I'm just scared I'll mess up. I'm fine with not dating you, but I'm not with you hating me. I just really like you Yoongi."
I smile and kiss his forehead. "It means a lot hearing that." He nods. "Jiminie, would you like to go on a date with me?"
He smiles into my chest. "I would."
"Okay," I say. "Now go to sleep. You had a long day."