Fifteen

Jimin-
I flop onto Jungkook's bed. Taehyung follows and lays next to me. The youngest looks at us with disappointment. "I'm older, I swear," I hear him mumble. I giggle. I sit up and lay on Tae's stomach.
"Why are you so happy?" Jungkook asks, sitting in a chair.
"I confessed to Yoongi," I say smiling. "And now he's my boyfriend!"
"Really? That's great Jimin," Taehyung says.
"It's great, besides the fact that Jimin is seventeen and it's illegal. If they get caught before his birthday, he'll be a registered pedophile," Jungkook explains.
"It's okay. It's not like we are going to be public. I'm not out, I don't want to come out yet. I'm not ready," I shrug. "I'm happy right now and that's what matters."
Tae hugs me. "Yeah, Kookie, just be happy for him."
Jungkook sighs and rubs his eyes. "I'm just worried. I don't want you to get hurt."
I nod. "I know. Thank you, but I can take care of myself."
•••
Yoongi-
I watch as Namjoon throws Hoseok anther drink. "Are you sure you don't want one?" Namjoon asks. I nod. Being sober around drunk people is very difficult.
"So where's Jimin? Doesn't he stay at your house on the weekends?" Jin asks.
"He's with his friends," I answer. "Thanks for taking him to the hospital last week."
"It was nothing. I was a little late to game night with Hoseok, which made him grumpy," Jin says.
"Did not!" Hoseok yells. "I was perfectly fine!" He takes another drink. "I was just mad you didn't have pizza."
He lights a blunt. He takes a hit and passes it to Namjoon. Jin glares at the object. He hates high Namjoon. His hormones are racing and he does stupid things that embarrass Jin. Of course he doesn't think Jin minds it. If he knew he would never touch weed again. But Jin doesn't want him to change himself, so he doesn't mention it. But it's quite obvious to outsiders.
"So the kid, Jimin, is he still living with his folks?" Namjoon asks.
I nod. "He's only there to sleep though. He tries to spend as much time with his friends during the week."
"Mm, he's tiny. Like, I could pick him up and put him in my pocket," Hoseok says. "And he has a great ass, like fuck!"
I grip the arms of the chair I'm in. "Don't talk about him like that," I say deeply.
"What? It's not like he's your boyfriend. Shit, you're not even sleeping with him," Hoseok challenges. He loves causing fights. I know that's exactly what he's trying to do. I can't satisfy him. "I bet his juicy ass would feel so nice around anyone's dick. Imagine what his lips could do too."
"Hoseok that's enough," Jin warns. "He's just a kid."
"Yeah, and innocent kid. Jut ready for someone to ram into him," Hoseok says.
I sit up so fast my chair falls over. I stomp over to Hoseok and wrap my hand around his neck. "Stop talking about him like that."
"You don't own him. He's not yours."
"He is too!" I shout. "He's my boyfriend!"
"Excuse you?" Namjoon chokes on the smoke around him.
I let go of Hoseok. He smirks at me. He got what he want. "Yes, we are dating," I say.
"Since when?" Jin asks.
"Last weekend. He's mine now, so stop talking about him like that," I growl.
"Yoongi, you realize you are dating a seventeen year old right?" Jin asks.
I nod. "He doesn't want it to be public. He's not out. He wants the work to think we are friends. But when we are alone, it's our business."
"Hyungie is sleeping with a baby," Hoseok giggles.
I shove him. "Am not. I'm not letting any of that happen until he's eighteen."
"Mm, I need some ass," Namjoon groans. "Jinnie, baby boy. I love you."
Jin glares at his husband. "That is not going to happen."
Namjoon slides over to Jin smoothly. "Please, I'll consider getting kids."
Jin shakes his head. "Kim Namjoon, you cannot use bribery to get what you want."
"Hehe, Namjoonie is getting rejected," Hoseok giggles.
I sigh. "I better get him home," I tell Jin. "You take care now. Don't give him what he wants, it'll make it worse," I say.
He scoffs. "Speak for yourself. You gave Hoseok exactly what he wanted. You better take care of yourself."
I help Hoseok out of their house. His house isn't far so I walk him there and lay him on his couch. I lay some water and Advil next to the couch and leave. I check to see if Jimin has texted me at all. Just a goodnight text. I send him back one, smiling to myself. God, why is he so cute?
I get back to my apartment quickly and fall asleep easily.