Thirty three

Yoongi-
"I'm seventeen hoes!"
I look up at the birthday boy. Or one of them. We decided to celebrate Namjoon and Jungkook's birthday omg he same day so it'd be easier on our schedules. Jimin hits Jungkook's head, giggling. It causes a fake fight between the two. Eventually, Jungkook ends up on top of the elder.
"Kookie, please get off," Jimin says with a higher voice. He's trying to cute is way out of this.
"Don't do it Kook," I say. I shake my head at him. "Don't let him control you."
"Jeez, will you give Jiminie a break," Hoseok says. "His back probably hurts from last night."
I smile proudly. His neck has hickeys scattered around and down his chest. He has a noticeable limp, it's not too bad though. At least we both had a good time. He's lived in Busan more than a month. Lots of time we have to spend on his homework. It gets hard sometimes when it's just us in our boxers and he keeps making small noises out of frustration. Sometimes it's really late and he's got sleep hair while sitting on my lap. It's very tempting.
Jimin is blushing hard. Jungkook laughs. "Oh, Jimin get the Daegu D last night?" The older whines. "Don't worry," the youngest says, "Tae did too. He was being a bad boy."
Hoseok gags. Jin walks in and starts yelling to at him to stop. He gets up and runs into the kitchen probably to terrorize Taehyung. Jimin gets up from the floor and comes back to me. I pull him onto my lap. Kissing the back of his neck and wrapping my arms around his waist.
"I love you."
"I love you."
"I wish you could stay forever," I mumble against his neck.
"I do too," he says. "I miss you." His small hands play with my fingers.
"Another round tonight?" I whisper quietly.
He shifts on my lap. "Yoongi, I have to leave to go back to Busan in an hour."
"We better get going then," I say.
"Drinks!"
Taehyung runs into the living room. "Jin is letting us drink!"
Jimin giggles and races off to the kitchen. Namjoon has laid out all of his alcohol. The young boys are having their pick. Hoseok took the bottle he wanted and his drinking straight from it. Jimin looks at me, I nod giving permission. Once they have their drinks picked, we all clink cups and down them. Jin doesn't let the younger have more than a few, but he can't stop Namjoon and Hoseok from drinking. Jimin telling me I can drink if I want, but I decide against it. I hate myself when I'm drunk.
The kids only have a few drinks, but since they're small and aren't used to it, they still get buzzed. Jungkook and Taehyung are dancing to no music like their love depends on it. Jimin became really cuddly and giggly. Of course Hoseok is a complete asshole when he's drunk and Namjoon is just... I don't even know.
Namjoon is carrying Jimin around in his arms. Of course, the younger is enjoying it. Namjoon doesn't seem to mind. But he comes and sets Jimin on the couch. Jimin crawls across the couch, giving Jin a kiss on the forehead, then stopping to giggle about it. He crawls across his lap and onto Hoseok's giving him a kiss on the forehead too, then continues my way.
He climbs on my lap and kisses my forehead. I rub circles in his thighs. Then he kisses my cheeks then my jaw, then my neck. I move my neck away slightly. "Baby, we cant do that here in front of everyone else," I say. He pouts. "Why?"
"You wouldn't like it if Jin hyung and Namjoon did. Why would they want to see us do it?"
He bites his lip and nods. "But I need it Daddy."
My throat tightens. That word makes me want to drag him into my apartment, and slam him against the wall. "W-what?" I choke out.
He smiles. "Daddy I need you," he says. He picks up my hand. He opens his mouth slightly, and places my pointer finger between his lips. He starts sucking on his, twirling his tongue.
"Ji-"
"Jimin, I swear if you keep doing that, I will have to fuck you," Hoseok says, slinging over to us.
I quickly remove my finger. Jimin pouts at me, but then smiles at Hoseok. "What do you mean?" He asks innocently.
"Hoseok, don't," I growl deeply.
"I said, if you keep being innocently dirty over here, I will have to fuck you myself," he repeats.
Jimin blushes. "No, bad mouth. You have a bad mouth," he giggles. "No no."
Hoseok pouts and looks in my eyes. "But daddy won't mind. You can call me daddy too." He has a smirk plastered on his face.
"I swear, if you say one more fucking word, I will murder to Jung Hoseok," I say.
"Daddy, bad mouth!" Jimin scolds. "No more for you." He stands up, but Hoseok pulls him down on his lap. The Namjoon and Jin are now watching us with caution, the other two are still dancing.
Hoseok smirks at me and hugs Jimin tightly. "You're so small Jiminie, so tiny," he sat.
I grin the couch seat to keep myself from dragging him off the couch and killing him. I don't want to make a scene at the boys' birthday party. "Jiminie, don't think it time to get doing?" I ask.
Jimin shakes his head. "No no, I want to play with Hoseok," he chirps.
"Yeah Yoongi, he wants to play with me," Hoseok purrs. He sets his hand on Jimin's thigh. Jimin's smile drops as he slowly looks at his hand. He looks up at me, he's scared.
"Hoseok, move your hand," I say, moving myself so I can get up.
Hoseok stares right into my eyes as he squeezes Jimin's thigh. Jimin lets out a shriek and starts balling. Namjoon is quickly to swipe him from Hoseok's lap. He holds him, rocking him slightly. The younger two are now aware of the situation. I shove Hoseok onto the ground .
"What the hell were you thinking?!" I scream. "He's been through a lot, then you do that to him?! You're supposed to be his friend, not someone he fears! You always take things too far!"
"Yoongi-"
I cut Jin by hitting Hoseok chest. "You can't do that to him!"
Jin grabs my arm and pulls me away. I feel tears running down my face as he pulls me into his chest. "Hyung," Jimin's soft voice flows. I pull away and look at him. He's so small, just like a little kid. "I'm okay hyung," he says.
Jungkook grabs Jimin's hand. "Lets go back to Yoongi's apartment. The big boys need to talk," he says, sobering up quickly. Jimin nods and waves cutely as the three boys exit the apartment.
Hoseok is sitting on the couch, drinking another beer. He has a pleased smirk on his face. "Well, that was entertaining," he say, lightly.
"What the hell?" Jin asks. "What were you doing?"
"Seeing how far it'd go before Yoongi would break," Hoseok answers. "Unfortunately, I didn't get there because the kid started crying."
Namjoon slaps him. "Do you even care for anyone besides your self?"
"Namjoon-"
"No, he needs to understand," he cuts off his husband. "He didn't start crying because you made him remember what the boys did to him int he locker rooms. You reminded him of the cuts his mom scarred him with. That's what you touched."
Hoseok's smile drops. "The cuts?"
Namjoon nods. "He told me! He said 'Hoseok Hyung touched my cuts. He's going to hurt me like mommy did.' You scarred him so much," he says.
"I forgot-"
"Next time don't!"
Jin touches his shoulder. "Baby, you're still drunk. You need to calm down before you do something you'll regret," Jin speaks softly. "I think you boys should go home."
I grab my things. Hoseok is still sitting blankly in the couch. I help him get ready and go to his car. He's silent all the way to his apartment. I help him up to his house. Before I can leave, he grabs my shirt.
"He'll be okay right?"
I nod. "Probably, he has school tomorrow so he'll have to at least pretend he's okay."
Tears form in his eyes. "I'm sorry. I was just trying to get a ride out of you. I'm so stupid when I'm drunk, I didn't think how it'd effect him at all," he cries. "Do you think he'll forgive me?"
"Of course he will. It's getting the others to forgive you you have to worry about," I say. I hug him. "I'm okay as long as he's okay. Do it again and I don't think I could look at you ever again. I know I've only known him for eight months, and we've been dating for six of those, but I love him. You touch him in anyway that is more than friendly, and I'll break your fingers."
He nods. "It'll never happen again! I promise!"
I nod. "Good, I better get going. I'm taking your car by the way. I'll give it back tomorrow." I exit and close the door behind me. It's only a five minute drive so I get there easily. I open the door, Taehyung and Jungkook are talking quietly in the hallway.
"What's going on?" I ask.
"Jimin started yelling at us to go away. We didn't want to leave until you got here, so yeah. He's on the couch," Jungkook says. "Take care of him, he's having a war with himself right now."
I nod and let them leave. I go into the living room and almost start crying at the sight of him. He's curled into a ball and is crying with our couch blanket thrown over him. He cries harder when he hears my footsteps.

 He cries harder when he hears my footsteps

"I said go away!" He yells from the couch.
I crouch next him him. "Why don't I ask your dad for a sleep over? We can wake up early tomorrow and get you to school in time," I say.
He slowly looks up at me. "Yoongi," he whimpers softly. "It burns."
"What does?" I ask, knitting my eyebrows together.
"My cuts," he scratches at his thigh. "It burns."
"Let me see it," I say softly.
He sits up and pulls his pants down enough so I can see them. Fag is carved into his skin. It has red marks, probably from his scratching it. Other than that, they look fine. Nothing has scabs, or puss. I don't see why it's burn.
Unless it's mental.
"Daddy, it hurts," he whines.
I bite my lip. "What do your think would make it better?" I ask. He still must be buzzed or at least a little out of it.
"Kiss it make it feel better?" He suggests.
I nod and kiss it, all of it. I look up at him. "Better?"
He nods and yawns. "Can sleep now?"
I nod and pick him up, carrying him my room to change and climb into bed. I text his dad saying I'll drive him to school tomorrow. He replies with okay and a thumbs up. I get comfortable and hold onto him tightly as I fall asleep.