Seven

Yoongi-.
It's been a few weeks since I've met Jimin. I sit with him every morning. Unfortunately, I work until nine or ten most nights so we don't get home at the same time. He's starting to warm up to me. He's telling me all these things that's happening with him and his friends. I know he'd probably tell anyone who listens, but I convinced myself to feel special.
I shut off my computer. "Namjoon, I'm done for today," I groan.
He looks at the Ryan clock he has next to his desk. "There's not many buses running at night. You wanna ride home?"
I yawn and nod. "Sure. How late are you staying?"
"Only about ten more minutes. Go start up the car," he tosses me his keys.
I grab my bag and go down to the lobby. The secretary clocks me out. I find Namjoon's car and starts it. He takes twenty minutes to get done but explains that his computer had a software update.
We drive on the same route the bus does, only backwards. I stare anxiously out the window when we pass Jimin's division. I can't help but wonder which house is his. Is he sleeping? If he's not, why isn't he?
We drive closer to my house. I see someone is dark clothes walking alone. As we get closer, I recognize the backpack the boy is carrying. I grab Namjoon's arm. "Pull over," I say.
"What?"
"I said pull over dammit," I say.
Slowly pulls over to the side of  the road. I jump out of the car and jog to where Jimin is. Namjoon follows behind. "Jimin!" I shout.
He turns around. "Hyung? What are you doing here?"
"I'm on my way home from work. Why are not at you home? It's late," I say.
He eyes the car next to us. "My parents are fighting. I'm going to go stay at a hotel."
I shake my head. "Stupid. You're going to get a cold. You can stay at my house tonight. Lets go," I say.
He freezes. "Are you sure it's okay?"
I nod. "It's no problem at all." I grab his hand and lead him to the car. I sit in the front still. "Namjoon, this is Jimin. He's a friend of mine. Jimin, this is my friend and coworker Namjoon."
"Nice to meet you Jimin," Namjoon says. "Am I dropping you off somewhere?"
"No, I'm staying  at Yoongi's," he says quietly. Namjoon looks at me and nods. The drive is mostly quiet besides the beat of music in the background. He parks in front of my building.
I thank Namjoon for the ride. I walk I tot he building Witt Jimin trailing behind me. his head is staring at his feet as he walks.
I unlock my door and open it. I turn on the lights so we can see. I lead him into the main room. He's quiet, too quiet. I really wish he could talk without me asking. He's probably really upset about his parents though.
"Have you eaten?" I ask. He shakes his head.
"Alright, I'll make something. Are you okay with macaroni and cheese?" He nods.
I smile and starts boiling water. He sits on the counter as I cook. I turn on some music and dance to it while waiting for the noodles to soften. Jimin giggles and smiles at me.
"I'm a great dancer huh?" I ask. "I should be a professional."
He giggles. "Just like me. I'm a dancer."
I smile. "Really? Sho am something," I say.
He nods and hops off the counter. He slowly going into the splits. I almost fall over. How can this boy be that flexible? I grab my crotch and stare at him in pain. He laughs at me and gets up.
"How?" I question. "Do you don't have balls?"
He giggles more. "It's easy, hyung."
"Ah, no. That shit isn't normal. Jesus you almost gave me a heart attack," I say. I go back to cooking the food. "This is going to be done soon. Can you grab bowls. They're in the top cupboard farthest to the right."
He hums and tries to get them. I watch in amusement. He's too short. He bites his lip and stands on his tiptoes. He reaches but is still too short. He led out a noise of frustration. I smile and walk over to him. I observe that I'm a about two or more inches taller than him. I reach up and grab two bowls. I hand them to him. He huffs in annoyance.
"I'm going to be taller than you someday," Jimin says.
I shake my head. "Keep telling yourself that, sweetheart." I fill our bowls and get utensils. We go sit on the couch and watch a tv show.
"H-hyung," Jimin says tiredly.
"Hm?"
"Am I a bad person?"
"What?" I ask. "No, of course not. You are so kind and sweet. Why would you ask that?"
He shrugs. "Bad things happen to bad people. My parents are constantly fighting. The mor whey fight the more they hate me. I don't know why."
I wrap my arms around him, careful not to spill the food. "No, you're not a bad person. And bad things can happen to anyone. But you have to look past that, and look at the good things that have happened to you."
He nods silently. "I think I'm ready for bed."
I nod. "There's a bathroom down the hall to change. If you need anything, just ask. You can sleep in my room."
He shakes his head. "I don't want you sleep of the couch. I can do it. Plus I'm younger."
I smile. "I'm not letting you sleep on his couch. I don't have work tomorrow, so I can do it."
"And I don't have school," Jimin argues.
"Fine, then I guess we are both sleeping on the couch," I say. "What would people say about that? The housekeeper making his guest sleep on the couch?"
"W-we could both sleep on your bed," Jimin whispers.
I smile. "You sure?"
He nods. "I need to change." He stands up to change in the bathroom. I run and clean up my room quickly. I make sure there's nothing inappropriate or dirty laying around. I grab an extra pillow and lay in on the bed. I quickly change into sweatpants that hang off really loosely and a white t shirt.
There's a knock at the door. Jimin opens it quietly. He has a big striped long sleeved shirt in and joggers. They hug his ass and thighs more than I can handle. I gulp loudly and pry my eyes away.
"So, Yeah," I say. I comb into the bed. He follows quickly. We lay facing each other. The room is almost silent. The sound of our small breathes is the only sound. I reach up and let his hair. "You can stay as long as you need, I don't mind."
He smiles softly and nod. His eyes flutter shut. I stare at him for a little too long. I just can't help but wonder how did I deserve this torture. Why must the only person I'm interested in be underage?