Twenty

School ends quickly. Two other people got expelled for molesting me, four were suspended. My dad almost pulled me out of school when he finally answered the phone calls. It helped his decision of taking me with him to Busan. He's letting me stay the summer here though.
Today is the day when we go to the beach. Taehyung and Jungkook invited Hoseok, Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi along too. Of course they said yes quickly. We're spending a week in Jeju, and we are driving down then getting on a ferry to get there. Jungkook and Tae's parents have a lot of money, so they let the boys buy what they want for the trip. We are staying at a private beach in a huge beach house.
"Bubble gum, do you want to take a bath before we leave?"
I blush. "Yoongi..." he kisses my forehead.
We decided to get our hair dyed together. I dyed mine pink, he dyed his back to black. It's currently nine in the morning. We are leaving close to six at night. I have no idea why because then we'll be driving in the night. I just hope the older boys are good drivers.
Yoongi stands in front of his bath bomb basket. He used to despise them, but then I showed him what they do a few weeks before we started dating. Now he's an addict. The bath is already filling up. "Which color?" He asks.
"Pink," I say.
He picks up two pink and places them in the tub and watched with excitement. Holly even comes and watches. He sadly can't come with us on the trip. Instead, he's going to a doggy daycare center. Yoongi searched for days comparing reviews and special treatments towards the dogs. He's finally decided on one, which probably is more expensive then the amount he spends on food each week.
We both strip and get into the tub. Yooongi plays with the bath bombs until they disappear, then he plays with the pink bath water. I watch him, very entertained. He acts like a kid sometimes, and it makes me forget of the first time I saw him on the bus. He was so grumpy and scary. But he's actually just a little kid, it's just hard to get out sometimes.
I bite my lip. I really love him. I want to do things with him. Like sexual things. I'm too afraid he'll turn me down because he wants to wait until I'm eighteen. I don't want to wait that long. I slowly sit up, getting his attention. His eyes rake down my body, but quickly go back up to my eyes. I climb onto his lap. His hands are quickly at my waist to hold me steady.
"Jimin-"
I kiss him, cutting him off. It catches him by surprise, but he joins in. He slips his tongue in my mouth, it dances with mine. My hands travel around his torso. His sits in my hips, rubbing circles with his thumbs. I start to grind against him slowly, a small moan escapes his mouth. He helps my hips moves. He starts getting hard underneath me.
"Yoongi," I moan.
He starts kissing my neck. His hand slowly touches me. I moan quietly, rocking my hips to make feel get friction. He leaves a small trail of kisses on my neck and chest. My hand reaches down and starts pumping him slowly. Something in his eyes change. He quickly picks me up, and carries me to his room.
•••
Yoongi-
I pick Jimin up and carry him to our room. Holly follows curiously. I lay him on our bed and comb on top. I pump his fully hard member, making him whimper. I kiss the tip before giving it a few kitten licks. He moans loudly and pulls my soaking hair.
"Y-Yoongi," he moans.
I take him in my mouth and swirl my tongue around the tips. I work my way done his shaft, taking him deeper and deeper. He pushes my head slightly when gripping onto my hair. I take all of him I can, using my hand his get the rest.
It doesn't take long before he's crying out. "Y-Yoongi, I'm gonna cum," he moans.
I hum. He spills into my mouth. I swallow it and lick up the remainder. He breaths heavily, slowly letting go of my hair. I crawl on him and hover above him. I kiss him, moving his sweaty hair out of his face.
"So beautiful," I mumble.
"Y-your turn," Jimin says breathlessly.
He rubs my member with his small hands. I let out a shaggy breath. He looks up at me with his big eyes, I could've came right there. He bites his lip, looking concentrated and confused. He's only done it to himself, and maybe not a or.
I wrap my hand around his and guide him. Once he gets used to it, I let him do it himself. I flip us skillfully so he's sitting on my high thighs. He uses both of his hands to finish me off. I play with his hair as he lays on me.
"Thank you," I whispers.
He kisses my neck. "I love you so much."
I kiss his hair. "I love you more."