Twenty four

Jimin-
Everyone decided to stay another week. We've already been in Jeju for a week. Most of the time we were on the beach. But we also went on a tour. Zip lining was fun, Hoseok and Tae were so scared. It's all very relaxing. There's so many beautiful things here, from creatures to the views. I've managed to wade in the water, not any deeper than my lower calf. It's progress.
Today is a free for all. All the boys are either shopping, on the beach, or just hanging around the house. Yoongi has been sleeping all morning. It's almost twelve. I've kept myself busy with showering and cleaning up my face a little. Doing extra skin treatments.
"Jimin," Yoongi calls.
I wipe off my face cream and go into our room. "Yeah, jagi?"
He smiles. "I wanna as just seeing if you were close," he says sleepily. "When you're done in there come join me. I want to cuddle."
I finish quickly and climb in the bed with him. I wrap my arms around him. "I love you," I say.
"I love you," he promises back.
"I think I'm ready," I say. He hums. "I'm ready to have sex."
He turns and looks at me. His face is in shock. "Are you sure? You're still so young, I don't want you to feel forced."
I nod. "I'm ready. Literally all the other kids my age have. It doesn't matter that you're older than me. It'll mean more if it's from you, the person I'm in love with."
He kisses my lips. "Whenever you want. Just say it and I can make it happen."
We fall into a comfortable silence. I can't help but feel giddy. This is something I want so badly. I can't imagine what it'll feel like. What is it hurts? How will I know if Yoongi is enjoying himself? I don't want to be the only one on the receiving side.
"Now," I say boldly.
He turns his whole body now. He examines my face, like he's trying to see if I'm being serious. He licks his lips a couple times. He nods and just agrees. Next thing I know, Yoongi is on top of me. He's kissing my neck.
"If you never need to, tell me to stop. I will stop, I can promise that. I know if you aren't feeling good, then I'm not either," he says. I nod.
He kisses me more, eventually taking off my shirt. I don't have the need to cover myself anymore. He kisses all my scars, creating his own beautiful bruises. I feel his body from over his shirt, taking it off when I feel to greedy. His skin is still so pale and milky, even though we've been in the sun for days.
It progresses. Kisses linger. His fingers massage sensitive areas, working their magic. Both of our shorts come off. He kisses the inside of my thighs, making me moan quietly. His tongue. His lips. His big hands. All of them make me get louder when he works them. I try giving back by massaging him through his boxers, but he stops me when he quickly pulls my own down and licks the tips. My hands grip his shoulders, scratching his back lightly. He continues to take all of me in.
"Y-Yoongi," I moan. "You can't- can't keep that up o-or else I'm n-not gonna make it- it."
He hums, making vibrations flow throughout my lower region. He stops and smiles up at me. He kisses my stomach and runs off into the bathroom. I hear him rustling around, then comes back with a bottle and a little package. He puts some lube on his fingers. His eyes bore into mine as he slides the first one in. It's not much, just uncomfortable. He moves it around, making it feel better, curling it, making me whimper. He adds a second. It stings at first, but I slowly ease into it. It starts feeling great. He moves them slowly, curling when he has the chance. I grind myself into him.
"Yoongi," I moan.
"God," He mumbles. "You look so good. Just one more finger then you can have me."
He adds another one. I moan loudly and roll my head back. His long fingers moves around in me. He stretches me out and causes me to whimper for more. He takes off his boxers. I stroke his member while he's getting the condom. He puts it on and adds lube over the condoms lube.
He lines himself up, holding onto my shoulders. He slowly pushes himself into me. I bite my lip, it's not as bad a pain as I thought it'd be. But then it becomes less pain, more pleasure. I ask him to move after adjusting. He takes slow thrusts, looking into my eyes to make sure I'm still okay. Yoongi's moans get louder as he gets faster. His dark eyes stare into mine with lust, hair stuck to his forehead from sweat. He rests his head on my shoulder, biting on my collar bone. I roll me head back, becoming a moaning mess.

He moves faster, making both of us get louder

He moves faster, making both of us get louder. I pull his hair slightly. He starts whispering about how he loves me. His voice is lower than usual, like how it usually is when he wakes up. But instead of being tired, it's lustful. He thrusts in, finding my prostate. He hits it continuously, making me scream out. I reach my climax, and release onto our stomachs. He finishes right after me. He discards of the condom and lays on top of me.
"I love you," I say. He kisses the corner of my mouth. "I love you."
"You were so good," Yoongi says. He plays with my sweaty hair. "It was the best I've ever had."
I blush. "You're just saying-"
"No, it's true. You're so beautiful. You were so good. You knew just what to do." He kisses my jaw. "I love you so much."
I giggle. "I love you more."
He looks down at me. "I think we should clean up. The others might've heard and come snooping. I don't want anyone else to see you like this," Yoongi says. "Only me." He picks me up bridal style. He starts filling the tub, putting some scents in it. He wipes off our stomach before we climb in.