Twelve

Jimin-
I pack a quick back of boxers, hygiene things, and pajamas. I know I'll end up wear Yoongi's clothes, but I don't want to seem to obvious. Luckily my mom passed out on the couch so I don't have to worry about her. My bandage is starting to turn red, which is a bed sign. I go outside and walk to where my bus stop is and wait for Yoongi.
A white SUV pulls up in front of me. I know Yoongi doesn't own a vehicle, so I don't move. The car door shuts and someone gets out. As they get closer I start to recognize their body structure.
"Seokjin hyung?" I ask.
"It's me," he walks over and stands in front of me. "Yoongi says you needed to be picked up. Are you okay?"
I shake my head. "I think I need to go to the hospital," I say. I show him my bandaged arm.
His eyes widen. He put his hand on my back and leads me to the car. He gets in and starts driving. Soft, classical music is playing. It's very different from what the rest of Yoongi and his friends listen to. We arrive at the nearest hospital.
"H-hyung, I don't have any money," I realize.
"It's no probably, babe. I have insurance I can use. Namjoon is always getting hurt, so our insurance has to cover a lot," he says. He parks the car and helps me check in. I fill out what I can and have to help from him with all the adult stuff. He puts Yoongi down as my legal guardian.
A nurse soon calls us in. They take my weight, height, and blood pressure. The nurse looks at my arm and takes out the rest of the glass. Jin holds my hands and keeps keep calm. He's like the mom I never had. They cuts don't need stitches, but they put some special cream on it and give me some to take home. They wrap it in their wrap and give Jin instructions on how to care for it. Then I'm able to leave.
"I'm going to take you to Yoongi's house. He won't be off work until nine but he wanted you to stay there," Jin says.
I nod. "He doesn't mind does he?"
Jin shake shakes his head. "Of course not. I think he loves taking care of you. I did at least. It makes we want to adopt a son or daughter," he says. "Of course Namjoon doesn't think that would be a good idea considering how society is towards gay people."
"H-how did you know?" I ask. "When you found out you were g-gay?"
He shrugs. "I guess I always knew. I guess I just didn't like girls. Boobs aren't that great.They were too whiny. 'Oppa, come play with us! I love you!' It's all too annoying."
I smile. "That is quite too much. That's why I'm glad no girls talk to me," I say.
He laughs. "Jimin Oppa, will you be my boyfriend."
"And it's even worse when they're not younger than me. Lots of them are older," Jin says.
I nod. "That's a problem my friend has. Girls will call him oppa when he isn't their oppa."
We stop in front of Yoongi's apartment building. "There's a key on his doormat. Make sure you rest up," Jin says. "Unless you want me to take care of you."
I shake my head. "I don't want to keep you. You probably want to go to sleep," I say.
He laughs. "It's Friday, Hoseok is probably invading my house. It's our video game night. Namjoon is always excluding since he's not good at playing. Plus he's lame."
I nod. "Bye," I say getting out. I go to his apartment, just like he said, there was a key. It's only six. I have plenty of time before Yoongi is home. I decide to take a shower. I put more medicine on my cuts and wrap it again. I find the smallest pair of sweatpants he had, which is still too big for me. Then a shirt. I take his pillow from his bed and take it to he couch. I turn on the tv show Namjoon showed me when we first met. I slowly drift off to sleep.
•••
Yoongi-
I close the door with a soft sigh. Today has been draining. I had to work from nine to nine. Then Jimin calls me with a crying voice saying how he needs a hospital. I hate my boss for not letting me go help him. Luckily Jin gladly did so.
I hear the television playing quietly. I go into the big room and see Jimin hugging my pillow, in my clothes, on my couch sleeping. He looks so cute and comfy. I turn off the tv and look for something to eat.
"Hyung?"
I turn around and see Jimin sitting up on the couch. His hairs a mess and his eyes are still adjusting to being open. He has a pout as he's rubbing his eyes. I must've been too loud.
"Hey, I'm sorry for waking you," I say. He shakes his head and sits up. "I'm glad you did," he says. His voice rougher than what it normally is.
"Have you eaten?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Do you want anything?" I ask.
He nods. "Do you have chips?"
I nod. "Anything more? When did you last eat?"
He shrugs. "Lunch."
I sigh. "How about I make sandwiches?" He nods. I make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. He eats those happily along with chips. We finish eating. I take a quick shower while Jimin is washing the dishes. I get dressed and go to my room where Jimin is laying on his phone. I can't help but stare at his bandages arm.
I slide in next to him. "Texting someone?"
He nods. "Jungkook wants to go on a trip to the beach. I don't really like water or swimming."
"You could just play in the sand," I suggest.
He shrugs. "I guess." He sets his phone down.
"So, do you mind telling me what happened today?" I ask.
He bites his lip. "Mom was drunk again. She was screaming about how I was an accident, I was supposed to be a girl, it's my fault they're getting a divorce. Of course she started throwing things." His eyes fill with tears. "A broken glass hit me. I didn't stick around longer to deal with it. I pulled out as much glass as I could then called you."
I pull him into a hug. His tears start to soak my shirt. We lay there for a few minutes. I let him cry it out. It must be so hard on him. His mom is literally telling him he isn't wanted and hurting him. I don't ever want him to go back. But I know when Sunday night rolls around, he'll have to leave. I just wish I could do something.
"Hyung," He says pulling his face away from my shirt. "When did you know you were gay?"
I think for a second. "I was probably sixteen. I thought I had a crush on Hoseok. After we graduated, I told him. He was gay too, so we decided to date. It lasted a month before we realized it was too awkward. We are obviously still friends but I like to bring it up when he gets on my nerves since it makes him embarrassed."
"Of course I've dated a few guys since then. My parents weren't thrilled either. They got over it," I say. "But there is still a small barrier that never goes down."
"H-how did you know?" He asks innocently.
"I just knew. I didn't like girls. And boys were hot," I say simply. Why is he bringing it all up?
He sits up suddenly. "Hyung, I have to say something."
I sit up slowly. "Yeah?"
"I think I might be gay," Jimin says quickly.
I smile. "Do you now? That's great Jimin. Are you okay with that?" I ask.
He nods. "I'm just so afraid. What if everyone hates me?"
"Hey, obviously none of your friends will. Plus, I'd be a hypocrite if I did. We will accept you for whatever your sexuality is," I say.
"Can I see?" He says biting his lips and looking at his hands.
"See what?"
"If I like boys."