Three

Jimin-
I've been friends with Taehyung ever since we were little. Like probably four years old. We never became friends with Jungkook until we were in seventh year. And we've only grown closer since then. I love them both so much. Except, they are growing closer and leaving me behind.
I've always been quiet around them. I enjoy myself more that way. I just don't like putting myself in the spotlight. It just makes me uncomfortable. And they both know this. But lately, it's just been those two. They have their own conversations that they don't even let me listen to. They have started hanging out every day without me. I know I'm sound over dramatic and jealous, but it hurts. I may be quiet but I still want to hang out with them.
Taehyung pokes me. "Okay, we are done talking," he says. I nod. They made me cover my ears.
"So you're coming over after school?" Jungkook asks.
Taehyung nods. "We can buy some food on the way right?" The youngest nods.
"C-could I join you guys?" I ask quietly.
They both look at me and frown. "Jiminie, we kind of already had plans tonight," Taehyung says. He lays my back. "Maybe next Friday?"
I nod and try not to let my facial expressions change. I don't want to make them feel bad. It doesn't stop me from wanted to curl into a ball and cry. They're just closer. It's no big deal. What do I expect, we are a group of three? There's always going to be an outlier.
The last bell rings. I don't think I've ever sprinted out of the room so fast. I don't want to have to deal with them right now. I grab my things from my locker and go to the bus. It's always less crowded in the afternoon. I have a forty minute route until my stop.
I lay my head against the window and stare at the cars and buildings passing by. Tears start to run down my face. The bus slowly fills up again. Before I know it, someone is sat beside me. I don't look at the person. I wipe my eyes so the person doesn't feel uncomfortable.
"A-are you okay?"
I close my eyes and nod. I don't want to talk. I don't want you to talk. Please leave me be.
"Are you sure? You're crying," he says.
I open my eyes and look at him. He's the guy I sat next to a few days ago. His brown eyes are strong at me with concern. It makes me feel slightly better. He looks tired. Maybe even sick. My point is proven when he turns away to sneeze. I bite my lip to hold back a smile, it was too cute.
"Your eyes are all bloodshot," he says. "Would you like a tissue?"
I shake my head. He probably needs it for himself.
"You can talk you know. I'm not going to hurt you," he says.
"A f-few days ago, you t-told be to not talk," I whisper.
He stares at me for a few seconds. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was just very tired that day. You can talk now. Are you okay?" He says again.
I nod. "Yeah, I just feel a little heart broken I guess."
He hums. "Girlfriend do something?"
I shake my head. "No, I don't have one. My two best friends are hanging out together more then having all three of us together. I guess it made a little upset that they aren't asking me to hang out."
He nods. "I see. Maybe you should hang out with other friends. Don't discard of your other friends, but just give them the space. Maybe you'll end up being closer when you hang out again," he says.
I frown. "I don't have any other friends," I whisper.
He frowns. "What's your name?"
I furrow my eyebrows. "Jimin."
He smiles slightly. He holds out his hand. I take it and shake his hand. "Nice to meet you. My name is Yoongi." I look at him confused. "Now you have another friend," he says. He smiles. It's a cute smile that makes most of his eyes disappear and his gums appear.
I blush. "I don't think that would work," I say.
"Well, why not?" He asks.
"You're probably like ten years older than me," I say.
He gasps. "I am offended. I am only twenty four. And unless you're fourteen, we don't have that big of an age difference," Yoongi says.
"Okay, so it's a seven year difference. But I still don't know you," I say. "You could be a pedophile."
He groans. "If I were a pedo, I would've already have had my way with you."
I stare at him shocked. "W-what?"
"But I'm not!" He says. "I wouldn't go after a minor on purpose. You're cute and all, but I like not being in prison."
I nod. "I don't like boys too, so it probably would work well."
He nods. "Well, I do."
I almost choke on my air. "You're gay?"
He nods proudly. "Very. It's a very popular thing in my friend group," Yoongi says. "It doesn't scare you does it?"
I shake my head. "No no. I'm just surprised about how open you are about it."
He hums. "I have no shame with it. It's just how I am. I know some people are very judgmental about it. But I really don't care."
"I wish I were like that," I say.
"Why aren't you?" Yoongi asks.
"I care too much about other people's opinions. It fuels me I guess," I says.
He frowns. "Never let other people control your life, Jimin. Because if you are always focused on making other people happy, you'll never be happy yourself. Always put yourself first."
I nod and yawn.
"Are you tired?" Yoongi asks. I nod. "What's your stop?"
"The new division houses," I say.
He nods. He moves my head down onto his shoulder. "Go to sleep. Or at least rest. I'll wake you up a little bit before your spot."
I smile a little and nod. I close my eyes and begin to fall to sleep.