Character Sketch

Manik Joshi (28) - A Computer Science Engineer hailing from Ahmedabad , Gujrat . A disciplined and charming person . Loves his family a lot and always followed the morals of the family . He is  working in Amdocs since past 2 years in Pune . He is residing in Kolkata since past 10 years with his family .

Arun Joshi (58) - An Entrepreneur and a musician . He owns the "Joshi Group of Enterprises" This company is about Hotel Chain Business . Father of Manik Joshi and Mukti Joshi . He is Calcutta University Alumni .

Nyonika Joshi (54) - A Bharatnatyam dancer by Profession . Wife of Arun Joshi . She works in Don Bosco School , Kolkata as a Dance teacher. She loves her family and always support her husband.

Mukti Joshi (22) - A carefree and energetic girl . She is in first year of her MBA in Symbiosis International University , Pune . Her specialization is Marketing and Finance . She is also a talented dancer like her mother and is her favorite hobby .

Nandini Dutta (24) - A carefree and smart girl with spontaneous personality . She is an Interior Designer by Profession and is the only child of her parents . She is born and brought up in Kolkata . She has completed her M.Design from NIFT Delhi and is now working in Kolkata since past 1 year .

Anshula Dutta (52) - A Homemaker and mother of Nandini Dutta . She is very sweet and down to earth female . She loves her family a lot especially Nandini . She has done Masters in English Literature and is also a great musician .

Srikant Dutta (56) - An Ophthalmologist by Profession . He is one of the best eye doctors of Kolkata and has his own private clinic . 

Navya Iyer (25) - An Electronics Engineer and is working in Kolkata since past 2 years . She is residing with her Aunt in Kolkata since past 15 years . She and Nandini both went to same school and are best friends . 

Parvati Iyer (48) - A Geography Professor in Jadavpur University . She had raised Navya since Navya was 10 years old because of untimely death of Navya's parents . She belongs from Chennai but staying in Kolkata since 15 years . 

Kabir Deshmukh (27) -  A fun-loving and energetic person . He is hailing from Pune and managing his family business . A typical womanizer and doesn't believe in true love . An ambitious and money-minded person .

Srishti Deshmukh (20) - A third year student of BBA in NMIMS (Mumbai) . She is the sister of Kabir Deshmukh and Kabir is like a father figure to him . Both the siblings have immense respect for each other . 

Dhruv Pandey (30) - He is a Cardiologist by Profession and residing in Ranchi with his wife . He is now focusing on his married life also as he had married just 5 months back . 

Aliya Pandey (28) - She is the wife of Dhruv Pandey and grew up in Gujrat . She holds masters degree in English Literature . She had an arranged marriage and now residing in Ranchi .

Abhimanyu Dubey (23) - He has just passed M.Com from Symbiosis , Pune . He is residing in Lucknow and wants to manage his family Business . 

Harshad Pathak (24) - A textile designer by Profession. He was the classmate of Nandini in NIFT , Delhi . He is residing in Delhi and also works there . 

Suhana Patel (27) - She is the daughter of one of the wealthiest Businessman of Rajkot . A care-free and totally spoilt child of her father . She works with her father in office . 

Raj Patel (60) - He is one of the rich businessman of Rajkot . He owns the "Patel Textiles" and has spread his business in all over Gujarat . His loves his daughter a lot but is also worried about her future .