Chapter - 13

30th January , 2018.

It has been 10 days since Manik and Nandini last met and exchanged numbers. In this duration they became good friends. Nandini didn't have any problem with Manik and she treated him well. Manik also started realizing the good side of Nandini. From "good morning" texts to sharing important things happening everyday , every details they discussed.

Manik :- " Hey Nandini ! Manik here."

Nandini :- " Hi.. ssup.."

Manik :- "Nothing much. Am I disturbing  you ... else will call you later."

Nandini :- "No. Chill... In office now but not that much busy."

Manik :- "Ohhkk. Actually , I thought that today evening we can go for movie if it's fine for you"

Nandini :- "Cool. There's no issue and any good movie is fine. Book tickets for 5:30 p.m. show. "

Manik :- "Okay Nandini . I will pick you up by 5 from your home."

Nandini :- "Sure ."

Around 5 p.m. Manik reached Nandini's house. Within 5 minutes Nandini came out. The white top and multi-color skirt , kohl eyes , white studs and light pinkish lipstick made her look perfect for the date. Manik was initially stunned seeing her. They were friends but still Manik found her perfect in all ways.

Nandini :- "Manik .. where are you lost .. Hurry up or else we will be late."

Manik :- "Sorry.. Come.. You look beautiful."

Nandini :- "Thanks Manik."

The duo reached the Multiplex. Both were huge fan of Bollywood. They got the tickets in 3rd last row for "Padmavat" Movie. Nandini really liked history-based movies. Apart from the story , the textile and jewelry designs also attracts her a lot. Being a fashion designer she believes in classy and stylish outfits and accessories. Manik too enjoyed the movie. 

Manik :- "Nandini ... we will roam around the mall for sometime and then have dinner and I will drop you safely. Is it okay ?"

Nandini :- "Hmm... okay. Nice idea."

After approximately half an hour of roaming in different shops especially of Nandini's choices, clicking selfies of their first outing , they had dinner. Both had medium sized Pizzas in veg choices. Nandini paid the bill for food which surprised Manik but he was happy as Nandini is different. Manik dropped her home around 9 o' clock. Nandini was hell tired today. After freshening up she texted Manik "good night". It's one of the memorable time for both of them.