Chapter - 28

17th March , 2018. 

Millennium Park , Kolkata.

It's a bright Sunday morning. The last day of weekend and start of a new week. Everyone is excited about their plans but the top eligible Bachelor of the 'City of Joy' is confused. Manik thought that whether he should listen to her once or not. After a lot of such thoughts and discussion with Mukti , he finally got ready to meet her.

Few days back, Nandini was hesitated to contact Manik but with the insistence and advice from her bestie , Navya , she msgs Manik twice in week and fortunately Manik agreed to meet her once and clear all the misunderstanding.

Both got ready and decided meet at 'Millennium Park' around 4 p.m. Nandini likes Manik and she was determined to share with him every thoughts. This may not give positive response , still both of them thought to give each other a chance.

Immediately after reaching Nandini called Manik and she got to know that Manik just reached there before 5 minutes.

Manik :- "Hi Nandini."

Nandini :- "Hi Manik."

Manik :- "How's life going on ?"

Immediately Nandini got emotional and she hugged Manik.

Nandini :- "I am sorry Manik. I know that whatever happened it's difficult for you to forgive me but please give one chance. I promise you if ever I hurt you, I will never contact you."

Manik :- "Shh!. It's okay Nandini. I didn't mean to hurt you but I got worried when suddenly you got out of contact and also no updates in social media too. Then that day in restaurant watching that guy with you and ignoring me, I got frustrated. Even I am confused that why I behaved like this with you. I am sorry Nandini."

Nandini :- "It's okay Manik."

They broke the hug and for sometime they were silent. Nandini holds Manik's hand and in returned he smiled. She showed him the details of the recent project for which she got promotion. The amount of hard work to make this project successful is remarkable. She also cleared about the people with whom Manik have seen Nandini these days.

Manik :- "Congratulations ! I am proud of you."

Nandini :- "Thanks a lot. But I also wanted to tell you something."

Manik :- "Sure."

As Nandini was ready to share her feelings with Manik , she prepared beforehand everything.

Nandini :- "I don't know that I really deserve this but rejection is a part of life and I want to give this a try. I may not be best but I will try to give fulfill all your wishes. Mr. Manik Joshi , 'I love you to the moon and back.'

Manik got surprised for few minutes and then he smiled. He took the rose from Nandini's hand and kissed her. Surprisingly Nandini was dominating the kiss. 

Manik :- "I love you too Nandini and will never disappoint you in future."

"

Terttulia Koregaon Park , Pune.

Navya is staying 3-4 days this week in Pune for work related purpose. Being the 'Associate Software Developer' , she enjoys the benefits from company. She is one of the hard working and smart employee of the company. As it's weekend , Kabir and Navya thought of having dinner together.  They plan to meet around 8:00 p.m. 

Kabir is over excited today since morning. After talking to Navya since 1 month , he started liking her. It's a different feeling and not the usual one which he experiences with other women. He is confident to share his feelings with Navya today. He told Navya to meet at the 'Park' first and then have dinner.

Navya reached the venue first and called Kabir. He informed that he will be there in 5-10 minutes. Navya didn't mind to wait and she was roaming around the place and clicked few selfies.

Kabir :- "Hi Navya. I am sorry. There's so much traffic this time. Please forgive me."

Navya :- "It's okay Kabir. Not an issue. I wanted to ask you something."

Kabir :- "Yeah."

Navya :- "First you told about dinner and then suddenly you changed the plan."

Kabir :- "Actually, I wanted to tell you something."

Navya :- "Share without hesitation."

Kabir kneel down and took out the bouquet of roses. He cleared his throat.

Kabir :- "Navya! I don't know whether I deserve this or not but since I saw you I started liking you. The sudden meeting after a long time that day cannot be a coincidence. Your advises, choices, style and everything makes me spellbound. I love you 'Miss Navya Iyer.'

Navya got silent after listening to Kabir's confession. She thought that is this real or she is dreaming. The most eligible Bachelor 'Mr. Kabir Deshmukh' is seriously proposing her.

Navya :- "Please get up Kabir."

Kabir quietly gets up and Navya takes the bouquet from him and immediately hugs him.

Navya :- "I love you too Kabir. I don't know whether it's dream or reality but I will always be with you."

Kabir :- "It's reality dear. I too wanna spend with you my rest of the life."

They parted and Kabir kissed Navya's forehead. She closed her eyes to feel the moment. The hold each other's hand and went to the dining hall where Kabir already booked the table especially for Navya. Both were extremely happy as their wishes came true. Everything is perfect.