Chapter - 7

4th January 2018 . 9:00 a.m.

 A man is sitting with his guitar in the garden of his bungalow and just want to make music . He is a Cardiologist in best hospital of Ranchi but music is his passion and he plays his guitar in free time. 

Aliya just woke up from her sleep and did not see Dhruv beside her which was unusual because he wakes up early only in his hectic schedule and it is Sunday. So, Aliya got worried about Dhruv whereabouts and decided to search him first in house else call him.

Aliya :- "Good Morning dear."

Dhruv :-"Hi. Good Morning. So, you had nice sleep"?

Aliya :- "Yes Dhruv. Is everything okay ?"

Dhruv :- "Yes."

Aliya :- "I know that we have known each other only for 2 months and then we got married but I like you from the first day I talked with you because you are one of the best person I have ever met and I wish that rest of the births also I stay with you."

Dhruv :- "Thanks Aliya . I love you."

Aliya :- "I love you too."

Dhruv :- "Yesterday I checked up a 93-year old patient. She is widow and have hole in the heart and she doesn't have good financial condition to cure her illness. I think I should help her financially ."

Aliya quickly understood the situation as she knows that Dhruv has been through lot in the past. Dhruv needs emotional support and she is the only person who understands him the most.

Aliya :- "I think you should do according to your wish. Your happiness is my happiness."

Dhruv felt light and happy after listening to his wife . He hugged her tightly and kissed her and also wished that he should get Aliya in every lifetime.  

In the evening Dhruv organised a surprise for his beloved wife

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

In the evening Dhruv organised a surprise for his beloved wife . He always wanted the best for his wife . He took her to the sea-side restaurant. Luckily , they had same choices of cuisine. Both ordered different Chinese dishes with two glasses of wine for them respectively. The dinner date went amazing and both had a great Sunday.