Chapter - 10

12th January , 2018.12:00 p.m.

It has been a week since that incident and Manik is still on rest. Their family Doctor comes every 3 days for check-up. Manik is getting bored because he has nothing to do and full day he stays at home. Today Mr. Arun decided to take leave and everyone is at home.

Arun :- "Manik ! Are you free today ?" 

Manik :- "Yes Dad. You know that you people are my top priorities. So, tell me what's the matter."

Arun :- "Beta today there is Music Fusion Competition in SPACE among the faculty and senior members and so I thought that I should also take part. Besides business , music is also my passion."

Manik :- "That's great Dad. Just tell the timings and we will surely reach on time."

Arun :- "Okay Beta. I have already told Nyonika. You be ready by 5 p.m."

The family had lunch by 2 o' clock. They were very excited for Mr. Arun's performance. Everyone was preparing look the best in the concert as they are "Joshis". They are quite popular for their business and Mr. Arun's singing talent.

 Arun's singing talent

Everybody was ready and excited especially Manik as this is the first time he is watching his Dad Live because till date he has only watched his videos

Everybody was ready and excited especially Manik as this is the first time he is watching his Dad Live because till date he has only watched his videos. This outing is refreshing for him as after a long time he is going out with his family. 

They reached the venue half an hour before the commencement of the concert. There was pair of Western Music Singer and Classical Music Singer . Mr. Arun was paired with Mr. Deepak Chatterjee for guitar and tanpura. They were the first pair of the competition. After watching his Dad's performance Manik thought of bringing some snacks for he and his Mom. While returning Manik hit with Dhruv and eventually one of the strings of his guitar broke. Dhruv was also the contestant of this competition. Dhruv got angry and had an argument with Manik in which Manik didn't care much and somehow Dhruv also manged to play the guitar in the competition.

Fifteen minutes before the commencement of results , the spectators were requested to leave the hall so that they can decide impartially the top 3 contestants. Again Manik and Dhruv was face to face and Dhruv saw that Manik didn't have any reaction on face.He apologized Manik and they both introduced themselves to each other. Finally , Mr. Arun was the runners-up and Dhruv was second runners-up . As Aliya was busy with her schedule Dhruv came for the competition alone. After that Manik introduced Dhruv with his parents and they dropped Dhruv in his cousin's house.