Chapter - 17

9th February , 2018 , 9:00 a.m.

It's Friday morning, last day of the busy week. The handsome hunk has an amazing plan to spend his weekend. He is none other than Abhimanyu Dubey, General Manager of "Dubey and Sons pvt.ltd." , MNC dealing with export business of tires. It's the third generation of family managing the business.

"Everyone be at my cabin within 5 minutes." The GM instructed the employees. He is a strict person with high morals in life.

Around 9:30 a.m. the meeting started.  Nearly 30 employees were chosen for discussing this business deal which will bring immense popularity in International Market to the company.

Abhimanyu :- "Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen. Today it's a big day for all the employees of this company. Your skills and hard work since 4 months will be tested in the success of this project. Our project till now has been approved by the Honorable Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath Ji. Now it's time for national recognition. Any ideas for the improvements is solicited."

One by one people came and gave a speech about the pros and cons of the project. Fortunately, within few hours the C.E.O. of the company , Mr. Alok Dubey, also father of Abhimanyu, signed the form which will be presented in New Delhi office for National Recognition.

Abhimanyu is the only heir of this company now and is also beloved son of his parents. He is extremely happy today and within 4 o' clock, called it a day congratulating all the employees.