Chapter - 29

23rd March , 2018.

It's been around a week Manik and Nandini share their feelings. The changes are already reflected in their lives. Today Manik thought of officially announcing his relationship to his family and friends surprising Nandini. He has thrown a party in evening for this planned everything.

 He has thrown a party in evening for this planned everything

It's around 7:00 p.m. and Manik is ready. He checks on Mukti and she assures that she will come downstairs within 5 minutes.  The first guest to arrive was Dhruv and Aliya. Manik opened the door and they hugged each other.

Dhruv :- "Hi Manik."

Aliya :- "Good evening Manik."

Manik :- "Good evening. I hope there was no problem reaching here."

Dhruv :- "Not at all Manik. Everything is fine."

Manik :- "Good."

Meanwhile Mukti reached the hall. Manik introduced her and they too greeted her.

Mukti :- "Bhai ! I have to check outside whether my friend reached here or not."

Manik :- "Sure Sis."

Mukti was waiting outside for Abhimanyu since a long time

Mukti was waiting outside for Abhimanyu since a long time. Suddenly someone closed her eyes from behind. Mukti got irritated and turned back. The person is none other than 'MuktiAbhimanyu Dubey.'

Abhimanyu :- "Hey ! You look surprised."

Mukti immediately hugged him.

Mukti :- "Thanks so much for coming here. I thought you may not get time from your busy schedule but finally you reached. I am happy."

Abhimanyu broke the hug and kissed her forehead. 

Abhimanyu :- "You're one of my priority and always remember that I always pay attention to the priorities first."

Mukti smiled listening to Abhimanyu. They both knew that they are made for each other and together went inside the hall.

Nandini :- "Hi Mukti. It's nice to meet you after a long time."

Mukti - "Hi Nandini. Even I missed you."

Kabir and Navya reached the venue together

Kabir and Navya reached the venue together. Upon seeing them together Nandini was confused. Manik didn't know about Navya much except the fact that she is Nandini's best friend. Manik and Kabir hugged each other.

Manik :- "Ladies and Gentlemen. Let me introduce my friend and business associate Mr. Kabir Deshmukh. My Dad and his Dad are also good friends and he is also an amazing businessman like his Dad."

Kabir :- "Thanks Manik. Chill."

Nandini called Navya aside and asked her about Kabir and her connection. Navya told every detail and Nandini was very happy for friend. She wished that they both stay happy together.  Mukti and Abhimanyu came there. They both shared their experience in the respective relationships. Mukti is little skeptical about sharing this with her parents but she is confident that eventually her parents will agree with her decision.

Manik called Nandini and took the mike. He announced Nandini as his girlfriend and she holds a special place in his heart. Everyone is happy for 'Manan.'