Chapter - 25

It's bright Monday morning and a young businessman checking is mails and updating the responses. This guy is none than Mr. Abhimanyu Dubey. He loves challenges and a theist.

A new notification pop-up - A new friend request.

Mr. Abhimanyu is always updated in social media no matter how much busy schedule he has throughout the day. The overall opinion about him from clients and friends is quite good. He checked Mukti's profile. She is studying in Symbiosis University , Pune. He thought her to be a cheerful and lovely girl. So , he accepted the friend request.

He shut down his laptop. Prepared himself , had breakfast and ready to leave for office. Generally he is punctual but this week he is staying alone in Lucknow. So, he is extra cautious about everything.

Dubey and Sons Pvt. Ltd. 

Within half an hour the General Manager reached office. His entry make every woman spell bound for sometime but for Mr. Abhimanyu work is worship and he does not tolerate any lame activities. He believes that hard work and sincerity are the two main aspects for being successful.

After 8 hours of work in office with no break , Mr. Abhimanyu is quiet tired. He checks the time and as usual all the employees have left the office.  He picks up his keys , locks his room , takes out his car from parking lot and drives straight to home.

Mr. Abhimanyu loves doing his work in his own way. He rarely take help of others and only family members know him the best. As soon as he reached home , he quickly freshens up , had dinner and slept.

13th March , 2018 , 4:00 a.m.

He wakes up early morning and get ready for workout in ground floor of the residence. This man firmly believes that a healthy mind resides in a healthy body.

After performing 4-5 yoga poses for 45 minutes , Mr. Abhimanyu came back to his room. He opened his FB and checked Mukti's yesterday's message and by chance that time she was also online.

Mukti :- "Hi."

Abhimanyu :- "Good morning."

Mukti :- "Good morning."

Abhimanyu :- "Do you know me ?"

Mukti :- "Huh."

Abhimanyu :- "Have you ever heard/seen me ?"

Mukti :- "I have never seen you but heard about you from your batch-mates. I mean my seniors."

Abhimanyu :- "Ok. So, what you have heard about me ?"

Mukti :- "You were the General Secretary of 2016 , MBA (HR and Marketing) batch."

Abhimanyu :- "Yeah. But I don't know you."

Mukti :- "Actually , I thought you may help me with course structure and placements."

Mukti :- "Thanks."

Abhimanyu :- "You won't mind if I ask your WhatsApp number."

Mukti :- "Okay. Save the contact."

Mr. Abhimanyu thought that Mukti is an intelligent and smart girl. He got to know that only 8 months are left for Mukti to complete her MBA. Her simple answers made him sure to help her in studies and upcoming job. Life is unpredictable and sometimes complete strangers also become close friends.