Chapter - 24

12th March , 2018.

Kolkata , 5:00 p.m.

It's Monday evening and Nandini is extremely happy today because her designs got approved by one of the top Building and Construction Company of Kolkata. Her work life is going smoothly. On this lucky day her best friend , Navya is also coming to her house to spend quality time.

Nandini :- "Hello Navya. When are you reaching ?"

Navya :- "I am on the way and will reach within 15 minutes."

Nandini :- "Cool."

After sometime Nandini welcomes Navya inside her house. Even Nandini's parents are happy to see her after a long time.

Navya :- "Hi Nandini. Namaste Uncle , Namastey Aunty."

Nandini's parents blessed Navya.

Nandini :- "Let's go in our room."

Nandini told Navya everything her new successful project.

Navya :- "That's good Nandini. But I think something is missing in your life. "

Nandini :- "No Navya."

Navya :- "Yes Nandini."

Nandini :- "You're right like always."

Nandini told everything about the incident related to Manik.

Navya :- "I already know this and before you ask further questions I want to give a friendly advice."

Nandini :- "What ?"

Navya :- "I know since a long time and you don't display your feelings easily but this is matter about your life and this time you're really in love. Please don't let it go this time because mutual respect is a foundation of any relationship. Manik misunderstood anything and he has got quite serious and simple outlook about life. I think you should try to talk with him else you may lose true love forever."

Nandini :- "Thanks Navya. Trust me I have and will never got a friend like you. Actually , I got really disappointed that day and after that I got busy with the project."

Navya :- "Relax. Do as I say and by the way I had a conversation with Mukti."

Nandini :- "Really ?"

Navya :- "Yes."

Navya told that how Mukti and she interacted with each other. Later both had dinner and spend quality time.