Chapter - 5

2nd January 2018 , 9:00 a.m.

Manik is busy in completing few works . He is basically very punctual and does his work with dedication . Apart from this he loves reading books , listening music and spending time with his Mom . 

Nyonika - "Good Morning Beta . I am serving the breakfast . Come as soon as possible."

Manik -"Good Morning Mom. Wait for sometime . I am coming ."

Today  Arun has left early from home due to his meeting with investors . So, only Manik and Nyonika will have breakfast together . After 15 minutes Manik comes to dining table to have breakfast . During breakfast time they had vegetable sandwich and coffee. They also chatted about their respective lives .

Kolkata , 4:00 p.m.

Mr. Arun reached his home . He was very excited as the investors agreed to the company's Business Deal. He wanted to share this news with his family first . 

Arun - "Nyonika , Manik come here fast . I have to share with you a very important news."

Both of them came out from their respective rooms on hearing this announcement. Clearly the happiness and excitement can be seen from Arun's face and they were clueless about this . 

Nyonika - What happened dear ?

Arun - "Finally , my long hard work gave results . The deal was signed by the investors today . We got the approval of opening our branches in eastern India also .The best part is they are investing 40% of the total cost of the project ."

Nyonika and Manik congratulated him for this achievement . They felt proud of of him . 

Arun- " Tomorrow evening we will organize a party and all our friends and colleagues will be invited. "

Manik -" Sure Dad . Just tell me and I will help you in this party."

After dinner Arun started calling the guests for invitation . He called his best friend and adviser Raj Patel . Arun and Raj were very good friends from childhood . They never have disagreements about their opinions . 

Raj -"Hello".

Arun -"Hello Raj . How is your life going on ?"

Raj -"Everything is great Arun . You say about your life ."

Arun- "My business deal was final . So , tomorrow I have kept an house party . Please come . We will have an nice time ."

Raj -"Congratulations Arun . We will definitely attend . Just message me the venue and time."

Arun -"Sure. Bye."

4th January 2018 . 9:00 a.m.

Preparations were made in Joshi House for the evening party . Nyonika was busy instructing the decorators . Arun called Manik and told to pickup Mr. Raja and his daughter Suhana from airport. Their flight will land at 11:00 a.m. and their should not be delay to receive the guests.

Finally , the party started at 8 o'clock evening. Most of the guests came and there were different counters for drinks , starters and main course . Mr.Arun and his daughter Suhana was staying in Manik's house only . Manik found Suhana's behavior weird as she was throwing herself on him whenever she gets a chance. Suhana is basically a cunning and spoiled daughter . She thinks that everything in world will be according to her wishes.

Raj- "Great preparation dear . Arun I must say we all are lucky to have you as part of our life ."

Arun- "Thanks Raj. Everything is God's grace and all the love from my near and dear ones. Come, let me introduce you to the investors of this project."

The men in the party were having drinks and discussing about the deal and their lives. Manik didn't knew many people , so he was sitting at the corner and reading books after welcoming the guests. Suddenly two hands from back were wrapped around his shoulders.

Manik -"Hey Suhana. I am just getting bored . So, just thought of reading books. Come , you also  sit."

Suhana -"Hi Manik. Actually, I also don't know much people here. Let's talk."

Manik-"Sure."

They were gossiping about their career and life. Even though they don't know each other much but they were enjoying the company especially Suhana. She was continuously trying to take a chance on Manik but he ignored as he was feeling uncomfortable from her touches. Suhana's only intention was to impress Manik and become his future wife.

Around 11:00 p.m. the party got over. All the friend took different pictures. Suhana insisted Manik to take a selfie and forward to her . Manik was pissed off with Suhana's behavior but didn't say anything because of his family reputation.