Chapter - 2

A smart and disciplined guy came out of BMW Car

A smart and disciplined guy came out of BMW Car . His tall and slim physique made him handsome but his specs and dedication toward work and taking everything seriously in life made him a "NERD" in front of his friends and colleagues . It's Saturday afternoon and he just came from his colleague's home . Work and Family are the top priorities for him . 

 Manik - "OMG ! This girl must be sleeping till now . It's already 1 and still she didn't woke up . Now , she has to be ready for a "Dhamaka".

 Now , she has to be ready for a "Dhamaka"

A young and care-free girl . Mukti and Manik stays in a 3-BHK Apartment which Mr. Arun has purchased 3 years back in Pune . Mukti is pursuing MBA and Manik is working . So , they stay in the same city together . The duo have a very good understanding and never mixes their public and private life . 

Manik entered the Apartment and went to Mukti's room . He saw her still sleeping and cannot bear it because it was too late . Then he went to the washroom and came with a mug of water . He started sprinkling the water on her face for a long time and almost made her face wet . On realizing this , she got up with a jerk . 

Manik - "Good Afternoon Cutiepie." 

Mukti - " Bhai , how can you do this it's Saturday . I have only 2 days holidays . Please let me sleep ."

Manik - "Madam , it's already 1 . We didn't have breakfast even . Do you want me to fast the whole day ?"

Mukti - "Seriously ! Sorry Bhai . You should have woke me up early . Please , give me 1/2 an hour I will cook the food for us ."

Manik - "It's okay dear . You go fresh up . Till then I am boiling the Rice and then you make the curry ."

Mukti - "Sure".

The brother-sister generally don't socialize that much but sometimes when any function or party is there they join their friends . Manik and Mukti had lunch and also watched a movie . Manik was completing his all the works required in next week and Mukti played games and watched movies .