Chapter - 6

3rd January 2018 , 8:00 a.m.

Manik was having breakfast quietly . He usually has the tendency to call his little sister before starting the day but today he was disturbed and didn't want to be bothered . When he almost finished the breakfast Nyonika already got freshen up and noticed a change in behavior of Manik. Generally , we can hide our true self from everyone but not from our Mom . So, Nyonika was damn sure that definitely something serious was going in Manik's mind.  

After around 1 hour everybody in the family was completing their respective works .Nyonika thought this is the best time to talk to Manik . 

Nyonika knocks the door of Manik's Room .

Manik :- "Come in ". 

Nyonika :- Hello Manik .

Manik :- "Mom. You don't need to knock the door . I am your son . Please don't do such formalities ."

Nyonika :- "Manik then why are you hiding your emotions from your beloved Mom "

Manik (ignoring eye contact) :- "Nothing like that Mom."

Nyonika :- "I know you have grown up and can handle everything in life but will always be my little son who always takes care and respect his mother ."

Manik :-"Sorry . Actually since yesterday night I am pissed off."

Nyonika:- "Frankly tell Beta."

Manik :- "Yesterday I was getting bored in the party . So for sometime I was just sitting alone and enjoying the calmness. Then suddenly Suhana hugged me from back and even I got conscious and ignored her she still tried to come close to me . I didn't like her company at all but finally I managed to talk decently."

Nyonika :- "Beta I know Suhana since her childhood . As you are my Son , she is also like a daughter to me but your feelings and priorities are definitely above everything . I will share this incident with your Dad . He is Mr. Raj , your Dad's Best Friend and adviser . So, it's best if your Dad talks with him ."

Manik :- "Okay Mom."

Mr. Arun came from the office early in evening as there was no hectic schedule . After freshening up he saw Manik is sleeping peacefully in room. He didn't bothered to disturb Manik . Nyonika called him in balcony . They were having snacks and chit-chatting about the day .

Nyonika :- "I have to talk to you something important."

Arun :- " Sure. Tell."

Nyonika :- "Yesterday in the party did you see Suhana"?

Arun :- "Yes. We just talked for few minutes. She told me about her career and dreams. Tell me directly whatever you want to say."

Nyonika calmed down and reported everything whatever Manik shared with her in the morning. After listening everything Mr. Arun also got more concerned about his son and promised Nyonika that he will strictly talk about this matter with Mr. Raj.

After about an hour Manik woke up . He was in a better mood after talking to his Mom. As he got free time more in home, he played X-BOX and then watched few musical videos too.  After sometime his Dad came to talk to him an important matter.

Manik :- "Hello Dad. How was your day" ?

Arun :- "Good Beta. I wanted to talk to you something if you are free."

Manik :- "Sure Dad."

Arun :- "Beta , in my college there was a boy named Aditya Deshmukh . He was a Chemistry Honors student but was interested in marketing and business. Later after working 5 years as a lecturer he opened his start-up company and this company is now the leading Textile Designing factory of Pune . He has also expanded his company with sophisticated items . "

Manik :- "That's a great story."

Arun :- "I want you to do something for me."

Manik :- "Yes Dad."

 Arun told everything about Kabir Deshmukh , son of the Entrepreneur Aditya Deshmukh and after listening about him Manik was skeptical at first but he agreed to his father's decision. Next day Manik called Kabir about the Mumbai Hotel firm matter. Manik did not get good vibes about Kabir but after interaction Kabir thought Manik as mature and good man. They fixed appointment in the afternoon. Both had all the papers of the meeting. Both the parties had positive thoughts about each other.