Chapter - 30

It's Sunday morning and all were very happy and relaxed. Last night party was worth remembering. Everybody stayed in Manik's house comfortably. One person was still little bit confused and that is Mukti. She thought that maybe her parents won't approve Abhimanyu. She told Abhimanyu to freshen up and planned a lunch with her family. Manik insisted Nandini to also have lunch with them and she agreed.

Arun :- "Welcome all. Finally our family is having lunch together after a long time."

Nyonika :- "Yeah. So happy to see you all."

Mukti :- "Thanks Mom. Thanks Dad. I want to tell yous something."

Arun :- "Sure."

Mukti introduced Abhimanyu with her parents. Being one of the richest Businessman of the country , Mr. Arun knew about Abhimanyu little bit.  After discussing with Abhimanyu they thought that he will definitely be a good life partner for Mukti.

Nyonika :- "Abhimanyu Beta ! We wanted to tell you something."

Abhimanyu :- "Sure Aunty."

Arun :- "Mukti will work for 1-2 years and after that you can tie the knot with her."

Abhimanyu :- "Uncle ! I love Mukti a lot. This is my first serious relationship and me and my family don't mind waiting for the marriage. Mukti can take as much as time she want."

Mukti :- "Thanks Abhimanyu for understanding.

Abhimanyu smiled and they hugged each other.

Manik :- "I don't think I am so much important."

Everybody burst into laughter.

Nyonika :- "Relax Manik. We won't say no to you and Nandini's marriage."

Both of them blushed while listening this.

Nandini :- "Thanks Uncle and Aunty."

All of them spend quality time with the family. Both of the parents are wise and mature about their children's decisions.