Chapter - 23

10th March , 2018.

Pune , 6:00 p.m.

Mukti was going through her project documents. She has few doubts and no one can clear her doubts except her intelligent Bro , Manik. She is missing him because since morning Manik is busy with his business meetings and she couldn't talk with him properly also.

Mukti :- "Hello Bro !"

Manik :- "Yes Mukti."

Mukti :- "I have few doubts about my final project. If you're free then can you help me ?"

Manik :- "Sure dear. Whenever I reach home , we will discuss about this."

Mukti :- "Okay Bro."

Mukti is surprised by Manik's behavior. She thought he is too much busy with work after returning from Mumbai and neither he talks to anybody much. She called Nandini once and luckily Nandini picked up the call.

Nandini :- "Hello."

Mukti :- "Nandini. Mukti here."

Nandini :- "Yeah. How's life ?"

Mukti :- "Fine."

Nandini :- "Sorry Mukti."

Mukti :- "Why ?"

Nandini :- "I couldn't contact you for long time. My phone got broken and have to purchase a new one and then got busy with my schedule."

Mukti :- "It's okay. I think you're sounding low."

Nandini :- "Work stress."

Mukti :- "Really ?...if any other matter you can freely share."

Nandini :- "Okay. I wanted to tell you something."

Nandini told Mukti about the whole incident with Manik. Mukti got shocked hearing this.

Mukti :- "You should have explained Bhai everything."

Nandini :- "Mukti please. I consider you as my sister cum friend. So , please don't tell anything to Manik."

Mukti :- "Nandini yaar !! "

Nandini :- "Promise me."

Mukti :- "Okay. But I will say you something."

Nandini "What ?"

Mukti :- "Some relations stays with us until our death no matter how much distance has occurred. Hope you also get prince charming of your wish."

Nandini :- "Thanks Mukti."

Mukti is determined to make this love story successful. She went to FB and search about Nandini. She saw most of her pics with Navya and got to know that they are quite close friends. Fortunately Navya is also there in her friend list but no interaction till date. Mukti msgs Navya and requested her to meet by today night or tomorrow.  After an hour Navya checked the msga and told her to meet today evening because tomorrow early morning she is leaving Pune.

Vaishali Restaurant , 8:00 p.m. 

Mukti :- "Hi Navya. This is Mukti."

Navya :- "Hi."

Mukti :- "First of all thank you so much for this meeting. I have an important matter to tell you."

Navya :- "Okay."

Mukti told everything about Manik and Nandini. Initially Navya got surprised but then she understood the importance of this discussion.

Mukti :- "I know we have never met each other but I think Nandini is your close friend. I love my Bhai very much. So, please help me regarding this."

Navya :- "Relax Mukti. Me and Nandini know each other since childhood. We are bff. I will surely talk with her about this and you note down my number. Message me in WhatsApp."

Mukti :- "Sure and thanks dear."

Mukti was relieved after talking with Navya. She was quite sure that Navya will find a solution to this.