Chapter ZERO

Just in case you are new to reading fanfics, here is a breakdown off all of the fanfic slang:

(Y/N) = Your Name
(L/N) = Last Name
(F/N) = First Name
(M/N) = Middle Name
(E/C) = Eye Color
(S/C) = Skin Color
(H/C) = Hair Color
(F/C) = Favorite Color
POV = Point Of View

Now, to give you a little background on when and where this takes place, I was give you a short summary of (Y/N)'s life before she met the boys:

I was friends with a girl, her name was Yui Kamori. She was sweet, quiet, caring. Never talked bad about anybody. Since she was too quiet, she wasn't very popular in school. Nobody cared to question where she had went after she disappeared. But I cared.
I would call her everyday for a straight month to see if she would pick up. The phone would automatically go to voicemail. One day, I gave up trying to reach her.
I was working the night shift at a bakery. I hated it. It was the only thing I could do to make money. Until somebody walked up to me one day, they said I had a nice body, they gave me a strange offer.
      They wanted me to sell myself. Like any respectable woman would, I refused the offer and continued walking. The idea of prostitution stuck in my mind.

Keep that in mind when reading Chapter One!

Y'all- 30K... omg I feel like I'm FAMOUS (July 2nd) and it's not even done yet...

Btw I saw some comments about the word "porcelain," I use it a lot. I don't use it to describe color. I use it to describe texture. To show that your skin is the epitome of beauty. No imperfections, you are beautiful. Even if your skin does have imperfections, you are still beautiful. I don't care about what color you are, Casper the ghost (like me RIPPPPO), tan, brown, orange, blue, yellow, I don't discriminate about what your OC looks like. Mine has white/blue skin. One of them is straight up green.