Chapter Twelve - Darkness

(Y/N)'s POV:

           I opened my eyes, only to see more darkness. I was in a bed, their was a weight next to me and arms wrapped around me. Somebody yawned on my neck, "I almost couldn't help myself while you were sleeping.... but I was able to hold back," a familiar voice echoed through the darkness. "Now That you're awake, let's get down to business," I felt a pressure on my neck. I felt two long fangs pierce my skin, "don't struggle," the man mumbled.

          I heard the rattle of chains around my ankle. My bare skin, imbedded into the bedsheets. A cold, soft substance touched my body. "Get off of me," I yelled at the man in the dark. My wrists were being held down in the dark, a chill breath was etched onto my neck.

It took me but a moment to realize that there was a throbbing cold in between my thighs. "You're just so warm... aren't you?" I soon recognized the voice.

"K-" I was abruptly stopped by his weight. Kou was lying himself on top of me.

"It would be better for me if this was your first time, but I guess I'll have to take what I can get. On the bright side, nobody has to know," he chuckled. Shit. I have to get the hell out of here. I really am red riding hood. She was dumb enough to believe that wolf, and I was dumb enough to believe Kou. I could feel him slither in the dark, while I laid helplessly and withered.

      Finally, Kou entered, penetrating my being. I clenched my muscles around him, he fit like a man's hand into a child's glove. "Stop!" I screamed, knowing that it would all be in vain. Nothing that I could do would make him stop. Kou started to thrust in and out of me. I heard our skin slap together. Even though Kou was slamming into me hard, he was gentle in the way he moved. His shallow breaths were on my neck.

"Stop?" mimicked Kou, "you're just too fucking hot..." he held me down at my elbows. He spit on his cock, adding lubrication. I could hear the wet squish as he moved.

A tingling sensation formed at my base, then ran up my body. At first, it was under my skin, now it's deeper than that. I couldn't think, the sensations took me over, leaving me blind to his movements. My mouth opened, releasing a soft moan. He's trying to make me feel good...? I immediately stopped once I had realized that sounds that I have been making. I couldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing he's very (very) good at this.

"Ah~" sang Kou, "I didn't expect you too be this tight... ah~uh~ at least not after Subaru had his turn with you," he moved his hands to my neck, and started to choke me. I could feel myself splitting on the inside, as he tried to go deeper with each thrust.

       I could feel his thumb putting a light pressure on my clit. Kou played with it. He rubbed it in circles, synchronizing his rubbing with his thrusting. His other hand held my weight, keeping me in place. I started to realize that the tingles I felt started to change, it was turning into an ecstasy that not one person could deny. I felt it build up. With each motion of his thumb, the sensation spread. First, starting off in my womb, making it down through my legs, then into my skull.

       I started to convulse. My womanhood pulsed. My muscles contracted around his cock. Though, I could see, I could feel a smirk creep across his face. Kou tensed. Moans shot from his mouth like bullets. His hands were not on my shoulder, I felt him trample and shake. Our chests touched, he wrapped his arms around me. His breath skimmed by neck. One last time, Kou trust himself into me.

"That's a perfect cream pie..." Kou lifted me up by my chin. A faint knock on the door could be heard. The creaking sound indicating that somebody had opened the door. A lamp was turned on.

"That's enough, Kou," the man said. "You there, woman," he looked at me, under Kou, who was under the covers. "Get dressed." Then he exited .

Kou ignored this man's requests. "I'm still not done..." he trailed off into silence. He laid with his back against the pillows, he gestured me over. His member was raised into the air. Kou grabbed my hair, forcing me over it. "Suck it."

I have no choice? Do I? Maybe once I'm done I'll be able to go downstairs. I licked the tip, and gave it a kiss. Kou pushed my head all the way down onto him. His cock was deep in my throat. He helped me to bob my head. Kou's tip hit the back of my throat over, and over, and over again. It was hard to breathe. My nose was useless. I felt his juices stream down my throat. Although his member was cold, the cum was warm.

        I looked up at him. "You know, we should probably introduce you to the other guys now... I think they'll enjoy you," Kou smirked at me. His golden hair shimmered in the pale moonlight. I got a sudden whiff of vanilla and cinnamon. Emotions danced in my head. Should I?

This chapter took so long to upload because I was doing some... research? 🌚