C.6

Direct Messages Between Liampayne and Zayn

Zayn
Why did I listen to you again ??!!!

Liampayne
I take it he didn't take it well ??? I mean I kinda did tell you that it wasn't going to be easy...

Zayn
YOU DIDNT TELL ME ANYTHING ! It's worse than I thought ! Now he f"ucking hates me.

Liampayne
Yeah well, that's old news... Ever since the band's hiatus he has been unreachable.

Zayn

We both know he's been un reachable since before the hiatus...

They started dating when the youngest was 17 and the oldest 18, neither one knowing what love really was. The eldest broke the youngest's heart not more than 3 months later. He'd met a girl, she, like the rest of them, was in a band. She had blond hair, blue eyes and a smile to kill for. The perfect girlfriend for the broody mysterious boy of the band. Harry should have known it was meant to happen. They were never really "official" only the boys knew about their little "love affair", if they could even call it that.

Harry remembered when Zayn and Perrie had their first fight. He had come back high from a midnight trip with Louis and Perrie hadn't liked it. She made a scene in front of everyone before returning to Zayn's hotel room without a single word.

That night, Zayn came into Harry's room and had made love to him mercilessly. When Zayn finally came he had whispered a name. Harry remembered how he pretended he hadn't heard, but he knew that the name whispered that night wasn't his.

The next morning when he woke up Zayn had disappeared.

Harry didn't care, at least thats what he made himself and the others believe. It then became a habit. Whenever Zayn would get worked up or upset about something,  at night, Harry would be the one to pay the consequences. It was always the same. Silent and rough sex. The next morning Zayn was never in the bed and they never spoke about it. He doesn't know when but at some point Harry started to want those nights. Even if Zayn always pronounced someone else's name. At the end of the day, he was in Harry's bed. For a little amount of time, Zayn was Harry's and Harry was happy. At least for a moment. One day he had thought that it was his turn, that Zayn had finally noticed him. He was finally feeling what Harry was feeling. Whatever it was.

"I'm going to break up with her." They were both lying side by side. Both breathing heavily. When Zayn had outed those words Harry had nearly stopped breathing.

"Are you sure? Why?" Harry regretted asking directly. He sounded too excited, too eager, too hopeful... he wasn't suppose to care. Zayn had eyed him questionably. Then he smirked and turned on his side to face him.

"She thinks I'm cheating on her. I tried denying it as much as I could but she just wouldn't believe me." It was my turn to look at him questionably.

"Why deny it ? You told me you always wanted to be truthful with her." Zayn who had been slowly tracing circles on his arm stopped.

"Because I'm not cheating on her, Harry !" He said harshly. "Whatever is happening between us two, it's nothing. It's just some casual sex. It doesn't mean anything. You're my friend !" If he hadn't been choking before, he was definitely choking now. Friends... that's what they were. Friends.

"What about before her, what about when we were together ?" Zayn slowly pushed himself upwards. Harry felt like he was creating a space between them. Trying to be as far as possible from him as he possibly could.

"Harry we were never together, yes we kissed and held hands and maybe made out a few times... but that doesn't make us boyfriends..  Firstly because I'm not gay. And secondly because I don't like you that way." Zayn whispered softly. Harry snorted out a small laugh. He had started to cry.

"Get out." Harry whispered. Zayn approached him and tried to take him in his arms.

"Harry, love don't do this. Don't push me away, I didn't know you felt this way."

"I said get the f'uck out."

"Harry -"

"Get out, get out, get the f'uck out of this room and don't come back. You know what? Get the f'uck out of my life !" Harry was hysterical his eyes were red and puffy his hair was a mess because of the sex he had before. Harry remembered vividly Zayn's face. He was terrified. He had never seen Harry in such a state.

"Harry please listen -

"Is this what you do ? Fuck your problems away ? Play with peoples hearts, make them believe that they have a chance, that you actually care about them but in fact it's the whole opposite. You don't give a single fuck. Cause it's all just a game. Because you're "Zayn Malik from One Direction" you can do whatever you want !"

Harry was shouting know. Showing Zayn all the bottled emotions he had wanted to share for about nearly a year now. Zayn was stuck in silence. Harry didn't know if he was ashamed or just shocked that Harry could get this angry. And Harry wasn't finished. He took a small breath and stood up from the bed. He then gathered Zayn's clothes and walked silently to the door of the hotel room.

Zayn was still naked but Harry didn't care. He opened the door and threw the clothes outside.

"I hope you know that whatever you were looking for here, it's over. I don't want see you or hear about you except if needed. We'll finish the tour and then we'll go separate ways. We'll just talk to each other in interviews or in the public eye. But you and I, Zayn, we're done." Throughout his whole speech Harry hadn't dared to looked into Zayn's eyes. Maybe he was scared that if he did, he wouldn't manage to finish talking.

Zayn, as for him, didn't say anything. He just gathered his clothes and left for the room that he shared with Liam.

They didn't speak for 3 days. If the boys had noticed anything, they didn't mention it.

On the fourth day, Zayn announced that he was leaving One Direction.

On the fifth day, he announced it publicly.

On the sixth day, Harry cried himself to sleep. Zayn had just left the tour and deep now Harry knew it was his fault.

Don't know how I feel about this chapter be here it is...