Sequel : C.1

2'109'109 likesHarrystyles This Friday in the theaters

2'109'109 likes
Harrystyles This Friday in the theaters. Had so much fun filming with my beautiful wife and the amazing cast and crew ! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as we enjoyed making it.

View all comments
Zquads How do you feel about Zayn being back ???

Themalikfanns Since Zayn is miraculously back are you going to get back with him ????

Harlenaqueen Guys.. you need to chill for two seconds ! This can't be Zayn ! We saw the funeral live on TV
|
Zarryshipper well they could have faked his death 😩😩😭

Jaylamalikofficial Great movie dad 😘😘
|
Jaylafaaans HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE RECENT POST ON your fathers account ?!

Selenagomez Going to keep so many beautiful memories from this movie 😍.

——-
Hazza 😘
WTF ? Why is everybody saying that Zayn is back ??

Selena ❤️
Oh... you didn't see it ? Probably some hacker who is messing with us..... dw babe.. we'll figure this thing out.

Hazza 😘
It better be a freaking hacker... I don't need this right now. My career is at its highest. I don't need some stupid hacker to ruin anything for me !

Selena ❤️
Of course... I'll see what I can do right away.

——

2'199'199 likesZayn Never got to thank Louis Vuitton properly for this shoot

2'199'199 likes
Zayn Never got to thank Louis Vuitton properly for this shoot. Also I didn't realize my return would make certain people shake like that...

I guess that that's what you get for having secrets...

Care to share them ?
If you won't...

I will 😘.

Disabled Comments

—-
Harrystyles
Who the hell are you ?

Zayn
Well darling, is this really the proper way to greet your husband ?

Zayn
I mean you did try to kill me after all...

Harrystyles
I don't know what you're talking about...

Harrystyles
I loved my husband so much. He was my everything. I would never hurt him.

Zayn
Yet I was killed ?? My cancer was accelerated... you were the only one who knew about my condition...

Harrystyles
I know you're a hacker. I don't know if this is some sick game for you but I'm not buying

Zayn
Damn.. again with those lies, baby ... And I thought that with the years you become wiser.. 😬 Clearly i was wrong

Zayn
Why do you lie all the time ? Just like you lied about Louis beating you.... 😬

Harrystyles
How ? Only Zayn knew about it..

Zayn
Tadaaaa !

Harrystyles
Omg...... !
It's really you !

Zayn
Just like old times !

Harrystyles
What do you want from me ?

Zayn
Just come clean... I want you to feel what you made others feel..

Harrystyles
Ha.. darling if you think I'm going to fall for your act...

Zayn
You've got 24h to come clean about you lying about the abusif relationship you had with Louis....

Harrystyles
Or else what ? 🙄 You'll do it yourself ? 😂  you're irrelevant to the society now.. mate they won't believe you ...

Zayn
Or else I'll start spilling your secrets... Harry...

Zayn
And we both know they aren't pretty.

——-
Chapter one my folks !

Zayn didn't come to play ... we'll see how the other characters react to Zayns return...

Remember one important thing here, loves

You cannot trust anyone !