C.71

4'178'107 likesGigihadid Hello Angels, it's me

4'178'107 likes
Gigihadid Hello Angels, it's me. I really don't know how to start this for as I am typing this text my hands are shaking.

The thing is, I was pressured to keep quiet. To sit still and look pretty and not complain about my fate. In 2015 I was introduce to a boy. Tan brown skin. Tattoos all over his body and an English accent to kill for.

I fell for the boy and his charming personality directly after our first date.
For a couple of months, I was living the dream. My career was growing and I had the chance to share those happy moments with the one I thought was the love of my life.

But as time flew, by his personality started to change. And the way he started acting towards me did too. It started with little things like him making comments about the way I dressed or the way I behaved when we were in public. I didn't think much of it at first but it got more persistant. It then got to the point that I was scared to speak in public in fear of angering him.

I spoke about it to some friends, but few believed me and thought I was acting like a spoiled brat. I mean they'd all met Zayn Malik he was a born angel.

So I kept it in. And sat still and looked pretty. But as I did so, he became worse. Coming home drunk and insulting me. Telling me how much he hated me. Or how he wanted nothing to do with me.

I should have left when I had the chance. But love is blind. So I didn't see the harm and pain he was causing me. So one year passed by and I felt so alone in a two person relationship. Finally, one night I had finally gathered the courage to tell him I was leaving. That I was done. I didn't want to hurt anymore. But as he stepped in the house, I didn't recognize the man I once loved. He looked so angry and I was so scared. Terrified of him.
We'd been fighting frequently because I was refusing to have children with him just yet and he kept pressuring me about it.

That night we fought once more about it. And when I told him that I didn't want my children growing up in such an environment he slapped him.

The power of his slap made me crash on the kitchens floor. I thought he was done but he didn't stop there. He started kicking me with his feet. Telling me that I was a whore for not wanting his kids.

That night I ran away. Not from the man I fell in love with but from a monster.

I don't know how but I ended up in front of a hotel. The same hotel Louis Tomlinson was in. I thank god for sending him on my path that night. Cause I don't know what I would have done without him.

He helped me write the break up statement and helped me get back on my feet and help me remember my worth. My saving Angel.

But the story doesn't stop there. After 2 months of being broken up. I found out I was pregnant. I hate myself for it today, but you don't know the joy I felt when I found out.

I thought maybe Zayn would accept me back. And he'd love me just as much as I loved and still love him.

And that's what he did. We welcomed two beautiful baby girls. Jayla and Shana Malik. The love of my life and my whole world.

He was nice at first. But when he found out Louis was still coming to visit me and the girls. He just lost it. Starting insulting me and the girls.

So I told him to leave. Not wanting a remake of everything I had always been through.

So what happened yesterday night was just a small glimmer of what Zayn Malik is really like. Attacking Louis the way he did.. was uncalled for. But so much like him.

Louis is now in the hospital. With a concussion and several stitches.

I know this is a lot to take in..

But I had tell you the truth.

I couldn't sit still and look pretty anymore.

G. #Metoo

View all comments
ZIGI I feel like changing my name now. I'm disgusted. Never thought Zayn was capable of something like this.

Zarryshipper This can't be true ! She must be lying
|
Zara's Come on. Why would she lie about such a thing ?

Zara's Gigi you are so brave ! This should inspire more girls to come out with their own stories ! Stay strong !

Sia I stand beside you ! This needs to stop. And I can't believe how strong you are.

Selenagomez Omg. I can't believe this @Zayn
|
Bellahadid Me neither

Liampayne She's gone mad. @zayn

Zquads I don't believe this. I might get attacked and stuff but some things just don't add up!

Beyonce We need more of you in this world ! Talking about what you've been through ! You are so brave ! I wish you the best in your career and life !
|
Gigihadid Thank you so much 😭

Kendalljenner I'm here love and I'm so proud of you ❤️

Zayn This is ridiculous! What the fuck ? You better put this down ! and stop fucking lying ? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU ?
|
Giginews You should stop. Don't you think you've done enough damage already ?! Get lost ! #Zaynisoverparty

Gigiisbae #Zaynisoverparty

Louist91 Well done love. I shouldn't be using my phone but this post brought me to tears. This is beautiful and so brave of yourself. You're the strongest women I know out there. Know that. Love you 😘

1 trending on Twitter : Zaynisoverparty

~~~~~
I bet you guys weren't expecting this.....

1. How are you feeling after all of this ?

2. How do you think harry is going to react ?

3. Should Zayn have reacted the way he did ?