C.5

2'198'199 likesSelenaGomezStyles I was scrolling past my old pictures and I found this

2'198'199 likes
SelenaGomezStyles I was scrolling past my old pictures and I found this... The night we met you made me forget about my problems for a moment. You told me how in love you were with a man called Harry Styles.. How you knew you could make you happy...

I met Harry two weeks later... and fell in love with him.. At that moment, Harry had me in his back pocket. Blinded by love he made me do his dirty work... Hurt the people I loved most... All for what ? Money and fame ?

Louis was never suppose to die ! You were never suppose to die.. At least that's what he told me at first..

But the closer he got to the money.. the more bloodthirsty he became... I don't know what he was trying to prove himself ?

But I supported him. We were meant to be together.. Love each other for the rest of our lives.. That's what he told me. That's what he made me believe.

So I became his double agent. Planting stuff in the group to create chaos. Like the pregnancy theory... Clouding everyone's doubt.. I drove Louis to depression... isolating him even more from the group..

What I found the special worker to make people disappear... I thought it was for us when everyone would have left the contract...

We would take the money and disappear. Little did I know that it was to make the band disappear.

Louis didn't deserve to die. But Harry killed him or at least he hired someone to do it.

Zayn was suffering of a small brain damage.. When Harry learnt about it he made sure that the brain damage ever left...

Until he Zayn died too. Or at least he thought he died. Because here he is confronting us all. Making us reveal our darkest secrets..

Zayn if you read this. And I know you will. I'm sorry. I didn't think I would hurt all of you like I did, but know that I see everything clearly, I realize that Harry is a monster.

So don't be blinded by his looks and small talks.. his a liar. And a very good one.

Sel

Disabled Comments

—-
Harrystyles
WTF THE FUCK DID YOU DO ?

SelenaGomezStyles
I had to. Zayn is coming for Styles.. Gigi and Liam are already down and I don't want do go down with them.

Harrystyles
You fucking liar ! You knew about everything. You hired all these people ! You were in this as much as I was

Selenagomez
I think you're not okay.. babe. I don't know what you're talking about

Harrystyles
I can just call back the men we hired ! They'll tell everyone you were involved in this..

SelenaGomezStyles
I found them and hired them, Harry. So technically I'm their boss. Also money speaks louder than words. They'll stay quiet...

Harrystyles
I've got every conversations.. Every phone calls

SelenaGomezStyles
Which phones calls ? Conversations ? The ones you told me to found someone to erase ? Cause I did. Or at least the ones that incriminated me..

SelenaGomezStyles
Harry love. It's over. You should say your goodbyes to everyone already...

Harrystyles
You go to hell you hypocrite bitch '! I made you who you are ! I made you rich and famous !

SelenaGomezStyles
Exactly, You made me rise. It's only good for me to make you fall. That's the least I can do...

SelenaGomezStyles
Goodbye Harry. See you in court

——-
Zayn
Thanks Selena.

SelenaGomezStyles
Your plan better work. I can't stand being against him like that...

Zayn
How can you still be on his side !!!! He fucking killed people ! He tried to kill me, his husband

SelenaGomezStyles
He never did anything to me. He made me happy. He still does make me happy.

Zayn
🙄... My plan will work. Dw

Zayn
This ends tomorrow.

———
Surprise. Surprise

Pretty sure Selena suffers of denial. She is cray cray.

Stockholm Syndrome Maybe ?

But like she was never kidnapped ? Sooooo

Anyways I'm
Back. To get the back.. ( only french people can understand )