C.13

2'089 likesHarrysbaby ZAYN AND HARRY GOT ME SHOOK THIS #IheartRadio I wasn't ready !!

2'089 likes
Harrysbaby ZAYN AND HARRY GOT ME SHOOK THIS #IheartRadio I wasn't ready !!

View all comments
Zigishipper Zayn shocked everyone I think !

Zarryshipper He just basically proved that Zarry is real.
|
Mimilol Ommg what did I miss
||
Zarryshipper Dm me I'll explain !

Before post

Zayn was shaking. There was only 10 Minutes left till his performance and he hadn't heard back from Liam since their text messages. Zayn looked down at his watch. Nine Minutes. Okay, now he was starting to panic. Where the fuck was he ?
« If you're waiting for Liam, he's already seated ! »
Zayn turned around and smiled at the voice. Bella in all her beauty advance herself and hugged him. Giving the hug back he hesitated.
« So euhm, with Liam did he..? »
Bella shook her head and laughed.
« It's all good Zayny boy. He told me about your plan. It's not your best one so far but I like it so I agree. »
Zayn could finally relax... wait a minute.
« Knowing you, Bella you got something out of it. » Bella smirked and blushed.
« Well of course I did, it's Liam we're talking about. You know I've always had something for him. »
Zayn laughed at his "step sisters" antics and hugged her one more time. When they broke apart Zayn felt himself shaking again.
Bella took his hand and squeezed it two times.
"Hey, it's going to be fine ! There's nothing to worry about. After what you're about to do I'm sure he's going to at least talk to you."

"Bella, you're up in Five ! Then Zayn it's your turn!"
Bella turned around and smiled at Zayn.
Here goes nothing...

"Hey Zayn it's your turn go on." He must have blanked out. Taking a deep breath he stepped on the stage. As he approached his microphone he gripped his guitar tighter. He gave a quick nod to Bella telling her he was ready.

"Our next performer won Best Debut Album this year. He also made a name for himself with his first single Pillowtalk. He was suppose to perform his new single Like I would but there's been a change of plans.."

The crowd once quiet started to get agitated. Understanding it was his turn to speak he directed his voice towards the microphone.
"So hi people, I know that awards shows don't usually go like this but" Zayn searched the crowd. Finally he met the eyes he was looking for. Harry's were blank, just a hint of confusion was tinted in them.
"But as most of you know, almost 3 years ago I left the band One Direction. I stayed in contact with some, but I had a major fallout with others. I know that what I'm about to do might not fix everything but I hope that it might make you listen to what I have to say."
Slowly Zayn started to play HURT on his guitar.

As he sang, he bared his heart out. He needed this to work. He needed to make Harry understand that he was sorry for Hurting him. For leaving him reckless. For not understanding that what was fun and games for him was more for Harry. He needed his friend back. He needed his Harry back.

As he finished the song he searched once more for Harry's eyes. He didn't find them.
The crowd started clapping but Zayn couldn't hear them.
Where was Harry ? Why wasn't he in the room? Zayn could feel himself hyperventilating. Before it could go any further he felt to strong hands pulling him out of the view of the public.

"You were great Zayn!" Bella tried hugging him but he pushed her away.
He had to get away from here and fast.

Searching for the first emergency exist Zayn ran out of the award show.

As he opened the door to leave he bumped into someone.

"So you wanted to talk ?"

Sorry for the mistakes IM
FRENCH

ALSO ISNT ZAYN THE CUTEST !